The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ana9
Any social science foundation year offers???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm still waiting to hear back as well!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by hollymae7
I'm still waiting to hear back as well!

Same here.
Reply 162
Having heard from all my universities now I think Keele is a top 3 choice for me, is the open day worth going to (not just for Keele but other unis as well) or will it not help in my choice as I live quite far from the area. If I had to pick at the moment I'd firm Keele.
Applying for English with Film Studies as my firm choice
Reply 164
Original post by Alex_97
Having heard from all my universities now I think Keele is a top 3 choice for me, is the open day worth going to (not just for Keele but other unis as well) or will it not help in my choice as I live quite far from the area. If I had to pick at the moment I'd firm Keele.

I thought the same thing. However it helps with knowing your second choice as you get a taster session during the open day
Original post by Ana9
Any social science foundation year offers???

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are responding in the next two weeks apparently -_-
Same. I need BBB at the least and i'm predicted BBc
Anyone applied for chemistry? :smile:
The wait for the Social Science Foundation year is driving me wild! Anyone else in a similar position?
I'm waiting for the Humanities Foundation year and it's killing me lol. I just want to know!
I've just got an email from Keele and I have to say that I am slightly puzzled!
Here's the main section from it:
We have recently communicated a decision on your application for Pharmacy Master's Degree through UCAS. We would like to take this opportunity to provide some further information about your course.Tuition fee
The tuition fee for the Pharmacy Master's Degree course will be £0. Please refer to our Tuition Fee charging policy.
Additional Costs
The attached document includes details of any additional costs that may be required in order to equip yourself fully for your chosen course and that you may incur throughout the duration of your course.

£0?! Am I reading this wrong?
Reply 171
Original post by ThePhoenixLament
We have recently communicated a decision on your application for Pharmacy Master's Degree through UCAS. We would like to take this opportunity to provide some further information about your course.Tuition fee
The tuition fee for the Pharmacy Master's Degree course will be £0. Please refer to our Tuition Fee charging policy.
Additional Costs
The attached document includes details of any additional costs that may be required in order to equip yourself fully for your chosen course and that you may incur throughout the duration of your course.

You should call them about it just to double check
Reply 172
Additional Costs

I just got the same message...
Maybe there's something wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 173
Additional Costs

Yea I got the same email for my single honours course
what the hell is wrong with Keele uni? this is the second mistake they've made so far!! need to put their heads together! £0 tuition fee! I wish it is true but realistically as a business institution, total garbage!
I've also applied for the social science foundation year and I'm trying to be patient, but I really want to know! Hopefully they'll say something soon and not make us wait until May!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enderborn
I've also applied for the social science foundation year and I'm trying to be patient, but I really want to know! Hopefully they'll say something soon and not make us wait until May!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know last year some people didn't find out until the start of April!
Original post by ryanmh1
Yea I got the same email for my single honours course

Original post by Aanu
I just got the same message...
Maybe there's something wrong
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by steelman1000
what the hell is wrong with Keele uni? this is the second mistake they've made so far!! need to put their heads together! £0 tuition fee! I wish it is true but realistically as a business institution, total garbage!

Just got an email reply confirming that tuition fees are £9000 a year and sorry for any confusion. I expected it but it was nice to have that thought for a few minutes before common sense kicked in! :tongue:
Original post by steelman1000

Yes it's coming off as unprofessional. I'm even starting to consider my other uni offers.
Reply 179
All unis have replied to me now apart from Keele :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest