The Student Room Group

Male Hairdresser in Oxfordshire (Please help)

Hi. Does anyone know of a male hairdresser around 18-30 years of age in the oxford area? Im looking for someone around my age group to cut my hair as I hate older guys doing it. Plus they always know the latest fashion. Anyone used any and have some reviews?
Original post by alan bob
Hi. Does anyone know of a male hairdresser around 18-30 years of age in the oxford area? Im looking for someone around my age group to cut my hair as I hate older guys doing it. Plus they always know the latest fashion. Anyone used any and have some reviews?

Have you heard of Versus? They're mainly women in there, all young and incredibly talented. There is one male who is the owner but I think he's over 30. What do you think? I think it's worth considering many- not only males of a certain age. Im sure they can still advise you! :smile:
Original post by alan bob

Popped this in the Haircare & Hairstyles forum for you :h:
Reply 3
Thanks for your help. Not long been on here so new to all this :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Emily.97
Have you heard of Versus? They're mainly women in there, all young and incredibly talented. There is one male who is the owner but I think he's over 30. What do you think? I think it's worth considering many- not only males of a certain age. Im sure they can still advise you! :smile:

Perfect thanks for your help. I will have to have a look, But would be great if there is someone that im looking for

Quick Reply

Latest