The Student Room Group

What Is The Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Birdemic: Shock and Terror is by far the worst pile of crap that I'll ever see in my life! :eek:
[VIDEO="youtube;KrremE8SCQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrremE8SCQk[/VIDEO]
This is the full movie, which you can scan through to see just how dreadful it is. :shock: Sit through any five minutes of it without your IQ dropping and you'll earn a Victoria Cross. It really is that bad.

Scroll to see replies

Home Alone.
Hate it.
Probably Magic in the moonlight- it's supposed to be funny but it's not. The best part is Colin Firth's acting which made it more entertaining :smile:
Reply 3
Foodfight!
Reply 4
From the top of my head it's Transformers 4: Age Of ExtInction
Close call between-

Percy Jackson (both)

+

American Hustle

:tongue:
The dog who saved Christmas, transformers 3 & 4, skyline (this one was really bad)
Reply 7
Original post by Zayce
From the top of my head it's Transformers 4: Age Of ExtInction

I'd have to agree with that.

I mean come on robot dinosaurs? fml
Worst movie ever seen? hmmm now that would be either the 'Last Air bender' , 'Oblivion' or 'Fault in our stars'. These movies consist of bad edits, boring camera shots, too predictable, lack of clear structure....... the serious issue of cancer in fault in our stars is yes made positive, but it is not a realistic representation. This film could have been gritty and real. Instead its 'Hollywoodised' making the narrative of the film cheesy and although sad at the end, it could have made greater claims to realism.

The 'Last Air bender' lacks narrative flow and interest. It has one interesting shot and special effects sequence in the entire thing, the rest of the film is not memorable. A very poor film.

'Oblivion', had some interesting elements, however for me it was like too many other films already in existent.
Original post by sarahfrost97
The dog who saved Christmas, transformers 3 & 4, skyline (this one was really bad)

Agree, Skyline is awful from start to finish.
the last airbender :frown:
Anyone seen Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus?
Original post by sarahfrost97

I agree skyline is BAD!! and transformers is yeah :frown:........ not seen the other film ...
Doom was pretty bad, but then I went into it expecting as much.

The Fountain was weird and kind of a waste of my time

Oblivion and Interstellar are bad for more or less the same reasons. Pretty film, great music, **** ending that makes me wonder why I bothered paying £8 for a cinema ticket.
Original post by loperdoper
Doom was pretty bad, but then I went into it expecting as much.

The Fountain was weird and kind of a waste of my time

Oblivion and Interstellar are bad for more or less the same reasons. Pretty film, great music, **** ending that makes me wonder why I bothered paying £8 for a cinema ticket.

No way! Interstellar is good!
Because it's often stated as the worst of all time, I decided to watch Tommy Wiseau's 'The Room' with a group of friends.

It was so bad it was honestly the most hilarious thing I've seen, we've not laughed so much in ages.
The Happening
Original post by Nuclear Ghost
No way! Interstellar is good!

I was somewhat passive to it for most of the film, leaning towards coming out of the cinema going "it was alright, visually amazing", and then the final third happened and I genuinely considered walking out because I was so bored.
The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was just appalling. Bolt comes a close second for being the most boring animated film I've ever seen
Reply 19
Original post by abbiemac
Home Alone.
Hate it.

http://365thingsaustin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/home-alone.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest