The Student Room Group

Is playing with a guy's adams apple an intimate move?

My girl likes to touch my adams apple and giggle about it in bed. It seems very strange for me as i feel threatened by it. Maybe i watch too many movies about people's throat getting slit but she likes to touch and kiss it.

Is that common?
Original post by HucktheForde
My girl likes to touch my adams apple and giggle about it in bed. It seems very strange for me as i feel threatened by it. Maybe i watch too many movies about people's throat getting slit but she likes to touch and kiss it.

Is that common?

Not sure if it's common but she's not hurting you so you shouldn't feel threatened.
Sounds weird to me but she probably just has a thing for it. I had a friend who was obsessed with them. :dontknow:
Original post by HucktheForde

Is that common?

I can handle gore and violence on any part of the human body, except the throat. I don't even scratch my own throat because the very idea of scratching it makes me cringe so hard. Looking at people casually scratching their Adam's apple kicks, with their nails just diving into it, kicks in this innate reflex for me to look away and sends shudders down my spine. Game of Thrones is my worst enemy from what I've heard about the throat slitting every other bloody day, never watched an episode and don't plan on EVER doing so.

So if some b*tch thinks she can come here and touch my f*cking throat, I will summon every demon from hell to take her away.
Reply 4
Original post by F4K3_N1GG4
Yeah it's common but all I can imagine is a girl sucking an adam's apple.. ANYWAYS-

Hey 👋, the threads a couple years old m8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending