The Student Room Group

What's the best compliment you've been given?

Mine has to be "you have a great personality" or "you look amazing naked"

what are yours?

Scroll to see replies

That I'm lovely :colondollar:
"You look amazing naked?"
Surely this was a guy, correct?
Mine is being ridiculously funny.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Someone recently told me they love me because I fight for others to have their rights, I thought that was quite cute. ^.^
Reply 4
Original post by inachigeek21

Tbh, 'you have a great personality' means totally different things coming from a girl and a guy, so probably a guy for both.
Reply 5
Original post by inachigeek21
Mine is being ridiculously funny.

Yes indeed it was I'd be worried if it wasn't to be honest.
Reply 6
Original post by Arkasia
Tbh, 'you have a great personality' means totally different things coming from a girl and a guy, so probably a guy for both.

How so different?

Original post by WolfBird
Someone recently told me they love me because I fight for others to have their rights, I thought that was quite cute. ^.^

Aww that's so sweet of you. :h:
'Your bum is amazing' :biggrin:
Reply 8
'That is some serious UMS you got there' pretty sad tbh
Reply 9
Original post by PrincessAlexis
'Your bum is amazing' :biggrin:

That's a pretty great compliment!
Reply 10
'your English is amazing'

Man dat felt good

Posted from TSR Mobile
In year 10, these girls in my class were talking to me and then started going on about how I apparently looked like Emma Watson. :lol: I was right in the midst of my depression over my looks then, so that REALLY meant a lot to me and perked me up. :colondollar:

Also, a boy at sixth form said I had "natural sweetness", which pleased me a lot.
'Extremely gifted for a London Met reject' is one I keep hearing time and time again :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 13
What a so great about a compliment on a physical feature you didn't decide and that was given by your dna?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
"You're so hot, you could melt the homes of polar bears. But I know you wouldn't do that. And even if you did, the polar bears would understand".
You look cute without make up...

^o^ that was sweet.
"Your really fit" (from a girl)
Reply 17
Original post by Ggmu!
What a so great about a compliment on a physical feature you didn't decide and that was given by your dna?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it makes someone feel better about themselves. I'm really self conscioussi being told I don't look bad naked makes me feel better. People on here have such low self esteem so I was hoping that by making a thread about compliments it would make people realise how amazing they are.
This girl told me her favourite thing about me is my wit, saying how quick it is and how it always makes her laugh. That really made me proud.
Original post by Hollywood Hogan
'Extremely gifted for a London Met reject' is one I keep hearing time and time again :confused:

Is this a compliment? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest