The Student Room Group

47 year old man calling my body "tasty"?

He's the Research Ethics Officer and he has a long history of seducing female research students who visit him for fieldwork guidance. He will meet up with them, exchange numbers, hook up or try to hook up by complimenting the girls with superlatives about their looks/body ONLY.

He's trying to do the same with me , and called me that your body is sexy, tasty.

We aren't even in a relationship and I never sext back but he drives every conversation into something sexual. Or makes sexual jokes.

What should I do?
Reply 1
Report him and, if you know he has history, see if anyone else wants to complain?
Original post by Anonymous #1
He's the Research Ethics Officer and he has a long history of seducing female research students who visit him for fieldwork guidance. He will meet up with them, exchange numbers, hook up or try to hook up by complimenting the girls with superlatives about their looks/body ONLY.
He's trying to do the same with me , and called me that your body is sexy, tasty.
We aren't even in a relationship and I never sext back but he drives every conversation into something sexual. Or makes sexual jokes.
What should I do?
yeah report this perv.
Reply 3
Report him. He shouldnt be allowed to get away with this.
Original post by rfit
Report him. He shouldnt be allowed to get away with this.
honestly if this was a game i would get a chainsaw and cut him up🤣🤣🤣
Reply 5
Original post by Ayanokouji15
honestly if this was a game i would get a chainsaw and cut him up🤣🤣🤣
Cut him up omgg
What should I do?

Next time he does, confidently call him out on it. If you've made it clear that you don't appreciate his attention, and he still does it, then it's technically sexual harassment.

If he does it again, then say you'll report him (if the immediate authorities don't take you seriously, then keep going up and up the chain until you get to someone who will listen). Oh, you can say you'll show the texts he's sent as evidence (if you've deleted them, he won't know... and in most cases, they can still be recovered, if you know someone tech-savvy).

If you do, it's also worth pointing out everything he stands to lose (e.g. his job / position; his reputation; his family (if he has one)). People like him rely on their victims being too scared or embarrassed to speak up.

Spoiler

What should I do?

Do you not want him to? PM if you like!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending