The Student Room Group

Does my girl best friend like me??

does my girl best friend have feelings for me because she is sending me good night text, she has complimented my hair because it is curly, she has complimented my eyebrow because she likes the shape of it and she also asked if she herself was being aggressive in towards me.

I got her something that she requested me to and she thanked me a lot and then she messaged me again with a thank you message.

lately she hasn't been messaging me those things so I am not really sure what her intentions are.

I am also friends with her other friend in which i got their number at the same time but when I compare my her to her other friend there is a massive difference.

Or is it all just in my head.
Original post by Anonymous
does my girl best friend have feelings for me because she is sending me good night text, she has complimented my hair because it is curly, she has complimented my eyebrow because she likes the shape of it and she also asked if she herself was being aggressive in towards me.

I got her something that she requested me to and she thanked me a lot and then she messaged me again with a thank you message.

lately she hasn't been messaging me those things so I am not really sure what her intentions are.

I am also friends with her other friend in which i got their number at the same time but when I compare my her to her other friend there is a massive difference.

Make a move.
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Make a move.

i would of but shes just a year older than me. i was born in 2004 shes in 2003.

I'm just not sure how she will react
i would of but shes just a year older than me. i was born in 2004 shes in 2003.

I'm just not sure how she will react

You never know until you try.
Reply 4
Original post by Wired_1800
You never know until you try.

does it sound like she has a crush on me.
does it sound like she has a crush on me.

It does not.
Reply 6
she then messaged me.

I kinda kinda met my future husband
lets seee what happens

we were in topic conversation of marriage.

Is she talking about me.

Or am I being too optimistic and she's actually talking about somebody else
Reply 7
any advise
Reply 8

In my opinion I don’t think she likes you . I often compliment my friend’s appearance and feel very grateful when somebody buys me something. But just to make sure I would be open with her about your feelings and see if she feel something for you .

You don’t necessarily need to ask her if she likes you. You can just ask her what she think about ur friendship or whatever. Whatever you decide to do I hope it goes well .

Best wishes & Good Luck
-appleonly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending