The Student Room Group

I am failing so bad NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ASAP

Im 3 months into my as levels and i take maths chemistry biology and economics. I didnt do too great in my gcses (1A, 3B's, 5C's and 2 D's ). The sixth form i go to have threatned to kick me out if i dont get 3 E's in my mocks on the 5th of jan, i feel useless as i always get distracted, i avoid my work as there is too much but i must do petroleum enginerring as the course i want to do is AAB, Is there any chance for me to recitfy myself for my mocks and come out with decent results (1 month and a week away) and successfully do my AS and A levels... Need answers Thank you
I messed up my AS and went to college instead to do a course I liked, which motivated me. Alternately if you think next year could be different, try different AS levels. You could at least make something of the courses you are doing at the moment, by trying your very best :smile:
Try and resolve what ever it is distracting you so much
Original post by alxxnali
Im 3 months into my as levels and i take maths chemistry biology and economics. I didnt do too great in my gcses (1A, 3B's, 5C's and 2 D's ). The sixth form i go to have threatned to kick me out if i dont get 3 E's in my mocks on the 5th of jan, i feel useless as i always get distracted, i avoid my work as there is too much but i must do petroleum enginerring as the course i want to do is AAB, Is there any chance for me to recitfy myself for my mocks and come out with decent results (1 month and a week away) and successfully do my AS and A levels... Need answers Thank you

Well it really depends. I can't tell you how to succeed if you are unwilling to do any work and constantly get distracted. I'd advise trying to cram as much as possible over the next month and a bit. Ask your teachers for whatever extra work and help that they can give you. If you do that for the entire time then there is not a single chance of you getting below 3 Es. However there is no magic secret to it and you will have to work without getting distracted and learn to manage your workload.

Perhaps you should try separating your workload in to managable chunks. Maybe try doing certain things on certain days or maybe even at certain times within the same day.

Quick Reply

Latest