The Student Room Group

Crush Trouble

So there's this guy. We've been chatting for a couple of weeks and somewhat known each other for a couple more (this is vague things like answering a series of english related questions on the uni freshers fb page) and I really like him. I keep telling myself I haven't known him that long so I need to stop being stupid but I can't help it; I've never felt so- matched, in terms of a sense of humor and conversation. The fact I've always been single doesn't help. But I digress.

Next Friday I'm going round his to play 5 nights at Freddy's (long story) and I'm scared. You see, online, I seem to be decent at being quick witted and maybe even interesting. But in real life, I'm awkward and boring so I'm scared if we meet properly in person he'll stop talking to me. Help.

Side note- What I do know is he's not a psychopath on the basis my housemate used to be in one of his classes.
Reply 1
Bump.
Reply 2
Alright last try- bump.
Eye contact, smile, touch him subtlety (on the arm for example). And just don't think about it too much, that's all I can advise. But i am a guy and always been single so I may not be the most qualified to answer lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
You're going over to play a game? That's quite lucky actually, it shows you have something in common immediately, and since you are going to be playing it, you will have something to talk about instantly. Just try to act normal, and natural, talk about whats happening, and if you have nothing to say, pretend you are focusing or are just scared by the game.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending