The Student Room Group

struggling with girls!!

I have had 3 relationships all my life,i am 19.at uni. First relationship first date was good we even kissed and agrred we were a couple but after the date she texted me saying that she had a boyfriend at the end,she didnt want to say no to me because it could hurt me? The second relationship we talked for months and then i asked her out,she said no ,and then we carried on talking ,i then asked her out and she said yes,she said yes because she thought i was funny, after about 2months of dating i found out that she was talking to other guys on facebook so i stopped talking to her for good. The third relationship i met a girl on tinder we started talking,after 5days of matching we agreed to me,the first date was awful couldnt even find anything to talk about,and she said she didnt want to see me again.

Yesrteday she texted me what i was doing i said nothing ,but she started acting weird to me,so i just said buck this and deleted her number.

anyone got any advice for me,on what i am doing wrong?

cant seem to find a decent relationship.
Stop trying.
Be yourself.
Focus on things that are definitely more important than a relationship (your education/employment/training, obviously)
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
Stop trying.
Be yourself.
Focus on things that are definitely more important than a relationship (your education/employment/training, obviously)

Thanks,but sometimes you need a significant other to support you
Original post by ifmtg

Wouldn't that be your parents though?
Besides, a relationship works both ways, you'd have to support your partner as much as she supports you.
Reply 4
Wouldn't that be your parents though?
Besides, a relationship works both ways, you'd have to support your partner as much as she supports you.

Yep you right but sometimes you just need someone you know I don't know
Original post by ifmtg

If you truly NEED that, then maybe you should address any issues you have relating to that.

Also, don't try to go on Tinder again. Seriously that place os a cesspool and you definitely don't want to get into a relationship with any girl on Tinder.
Original post by ifmtg
Yep you right but sometimes you just need someone you know I don't know

I used to think that but now I'm fine all by myself. I only stopped pursing once I realised I can't make a decent friendship. I couldn't care less about anyone else.
Reply 7
Original post by WeedCanKill
If you truly NEED that, then maybe you should address any issues you have relating to that.

Also, don't try to go on Tinder again. Seriously that place os a cesspool and you definitely don't want to get into a relationship with any girl on Tinder.

I tried tinder as a back up to rejection
Reply 8
I used to think that but now I'm fine all by myself. I only stopped pursing once I realised I can't make a decent friendship. I couldn't care less about anyone else.

Would you mind telling me how old you are if it's fine
Original post by ifmtg
Would you mind telling me how old you are if it's fine

Reply 10

Around the same age
Stop trying.
Be yourself.

PRSOM

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending