The Student Room Group

I’m an introvert and don’t know how to flirt with women, should I continue workout?

Basically, I’m 29 and never had a girlfriend and I’ve been working hard at losing weight (I’m 5’10 and 190 lbs) I’m trying to drop 15 lbs (or 7 kilos) before asking out another girl since a lot of my rejects are due to me going for pretty, fit girls when I’m overweight. What do you think?
Original post by Blueskies94
Basically, I’m 29 and never had a girlfriend and I’ve been working hard at losing weight (I’m 5’10 and 190 lbs) I’m trying to drop 15 lbs (or 7 kilos) before asking out another girl since a lot of my rejects are due to me going for pretty, fit girls when I’m overweight. What do you think?

Hey there!

This isn't really any advice, but I was wondering why you only for pretty and fit girls? I understand initial attraction comes from that but after you know somebody, you really stop seeing societal beauty standard in them and are just attracted to them as a person. I guess that is kind of obvious but I just wanted to know, and its your choice at the end of the day.

Being overweight is not ideal either way so loosing 15 lbs should be a good thing. Would you say your facial features are attractive to societal beauty standards? Just maybe a bit of a problem if you only go for the top percentile of women, one solution of course is being VERY charismatic.

Hope somebody else gives you a bit better advice but heres mine.

Have a nice life! (:
Reply 2
It's good to be a healthy weight, but how does it change you from beng an introvert that struggles to make a connection? Work on meeting people and being more outgoing and conversational.
Original post by Blueskies94

Some tips for you:

Go to the gym
Get your resources up
Become the best version of yourself.
approach more females both on the street and everywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending