The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Shadoo
Original Post(er)

Please enlighten me as to what you believe your superior perception is. Please bear in mind you are doing a BTEC. In addition to this I require your GCSE grades to disprove your secondary claim of 'knowing more of the academic science facts' than me.

P.S: I require full UMS percentages until such a point in time, it is safe to say my intelligence is of a higher calibre.

Okay well I understood most of the words in your post and I can see what you're trying to do! You're obv trying to throw me off with your big words like "calibre". Seriously dude, nobody even uses that word anymore; Shakespeare used to use that word a lot. (Yeah that's right, I'm good at English Literature!)

And secondly, you can't have my gcse grades because I mostly did btech and fyi, I passed all of my gcses AND I got distinction* in ALL of my btechs. Why do you need percentages for? I can't even remember them, I don't do A Level Maths.
How you can call other people idiots when you can't even get BTEC correct is beyond me.
This thread will not end well and has no clear purpose, so I'm closing it.

Latest