The Student Room Group

fixing up floors in house

hey does anyone know of there are like thingsbi can buy off amazon or whatever to replace these insulationy bits on my floor idk what it is will attach pictures, nevermind apparently i cannot attach pictures idk why anyways its like the surroundings of the floor all the surrounding parts like there’s a flexible elastic like thing and it idk covers the under floor this is so bloody hard to explain
(edited 3 months ago)
This is very confusingly written but in any event, maintaining the floors of your accommodation is the responsibility of the landlord, not the tenant, so you should just report the issues to the landlord/letting agent as a maintenance request :smile:
Carpet underlay?
Reply 3
Original post by artful_lounger
This is very confusingly written but in any event, maintaining the floors of your accommodation is the responsibility of the landlord, not the tenant, so you should just report the issues to the landlord/letting agent as a maintenance request :smile:

it’s easier to like just do stuff ourselves cause our landlord is mega dodge but thanks i’ll see if anything happens 💀💀 very unlikely but ya know lol
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Carpet underlay?

idk it isnt UNDER the carpets it’s around the wooden flooring downstairs
Original post by FloryK
idk it isnt UNDER the carpets it’s around the wooden flooring downstairs

Then I haven’t a scooby-do what you’re trying to describe I’m afraid.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending