The Student Room Group

Mock tips :)

Its nearly time for mocks and I have 2 weeks to revise for them. I was wondering what is the best advice you could give me in order to achieve the highest grade.

So pls post a tip :smile:
Answer the questions correctly. That's where most people go wrong.
Original post by brittanna

Okay Sherlock
Reply 3
Revise the material for each subject slow and steady across the whole time and not the night before.

Follow the syllabus points (if this applies) and make sure you have studied them all.

If you have time, do past questions to solidify your knowledge and understand how you will be expected to apply it..

Make notes that are not text dense but have the main points. Leave lots of white space with them and use colour if you like that sort of thing.

Plenty of sleep and lots of water doesn't go a miss either.

Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by brittanna

I am going to give you a rep for that! best answer :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by arbucks
Revise the material for each subject slow and steady across the whole time and not the night before.

Follow the syllabus points (if this applies) and make sure you have studied them all.

If you have time, do past questions to solidify your knowledge and understand how you will be expected to apply it..

Make notes that are not text dense but have the main points. Leave lots of white space with them and use colour if you like that sort of thing.

Plenty of sleep and lots of water doesn't go a miss either.

Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Original post by FREYA2898
Its nearly time for mocks and I have 2 weeks to revise for them. I was wondering what is the best advice you could give me in order to achieve the highest grade.

So pls post a tip :smile:

When it comes to your actual exams you'll probably want to start revision before 2 weeks before the exams, but anyway... what i do, is stock up on stationary and coloured pens and notebooks, make sure i have a full set of notes and/or revision guides, make a revision timetable and STICK WITH IT, make a motivational playlist of songs to listen to, take short breaks, make sure i have food and water, and i just work my way through topics and modules, as well as doing past papers and checking the mark schemes and specification to see what the examiners are actually looking for! use different coloured pens for your notes and separate subjects with dividers, folders or post-it notes ! practice exam style questions and go over anything you find that you cant do, and you'll be totally fine, good luck!! :-)

Quick Reply

Latest