The Student Room Group

Any other 23-year old female virgins out there?

Hey y'all! (No I didn't just join, I just made a different account)

I'm the only 23 year old virgin I know and I was just wondering if there are more people like me out there. It gets kind of lonely, especially in uni when all the girls I know are either in a serious relationship and don't go out or are slutting it out because it's our last year.

Virgin dudes, save it. This thread is not for you.

I don't know exactly what I want to achieve here, I guess I want to know I'm not the only one.

Cheers x

Scroll to see replies

Yep - 23 in 2 months.
23 in a few months and still a virgin, 0 hope of anything happening so youre not alone.
Reply 3
Respect to any girls who value a career and academia over sexual relationships, it's so easy to fall into the general norm.
Original post by The Juan
Respect to any girls who value a career and academia over sexual relationships, it's so easy to fall into the general norm.

We dont, its just that no one has been attracted to us before. Certainly im not a virgin out of choice. Its nothing to be proud of.
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by sherlockfan
We dont, its just that no one has been attracted to us before. Certainly im not a virgin out of choice. Its nothing to be proud of.

Then make something of yourself, I say if you can't succeed in one aspect of life strive to succeed in another, dwelling on such an insignificant issue is wasteful.
Then make something of yourself, I say if you can't succeed in one aspect of life strive to succeed in another, dwelling on such an insignificant issue is wasteful.

Yes. Because never having been loved or even appreciated is an insignificant issue.
:rolleyes:
Reply 8
Yes. Because never having been loved or even appreciated is an insignificant issue.
:rolleyes:

Family love ya. Getting depressed over this is weak and pathetic, your energy and time can be better spent building a successful career or developing cures for such diseases ect. ect. I know personally I will not waste my time on relationships and instead aim to be successful, make something of my life.

Being sexually active and valuing a career/academia are not mutually exclusive :facepalm:
Family love ya. Getting depressed over this is weak and pathetic, your energy and time can be better spent building a successful career or developing cures for such diseases ect. ect. I know personally I will not waste my time on relationships and instead aim to be successful, make something of my life.

Some people dont have a family.
Not much hope of a career for me but that's beside the point.
Original post by tnetennba
Being sexually active and valuing a career/academia are not mutually exclusive :facepalm:

This.

There is no greater reason to be on this Earth than to get laid.

Someone could cure mankind of all diseases known to exist but if they've never had sex they're a failure on a personal level.
Will be 25 in 3 months. A virgin.

I refuse to believe girls are virgins because no one will sleep with them.. men will have sex with any female.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spacey Sprocket
I refuse to believe girls are virgins because no one will sleep with them.. men will have sex with any female.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they won't.
Original post by catsis
Hey y'all! (No I didn't just join, I just made a different account)

I'm the only 23 year old virgin I know and I was just wondering if there are more people like me out there. It gets kind of lonely, especially in uni when all the girls I know are either in a serious relationship and don't go out or are slutting it out because it's our last year.

Virgin dudes, save it. This thread is not for you.

I don't know exactly what I want to achieve here, I guess I want to know I'm not the only one.

Cheers x

22 year old virgin male, I find this no men policy a bit exclusive and alienating? Do you have something against male virgins? It would be somewhat hypocritical to do so.
Original post by Spacey Sprocket

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well that's not strictly true. You can't really force a man to sleep with a woman who he's not attracted to. It just physically can't happen if a guy can't get it up.
Original post by Welsh_insomniac
Well that's not strictly true. You can't really force a man to sleep with a woman who he's not attracted to. It just physically can't happen if a guy can't get it up.

id take a blower of any girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe the OP should arrange some sort of get-together for the male and female virgins in this thread, that would solve everyone's problems.

Latest