The Student Room Group

Am I just overthinking or could he probably be her boyfriend?

I am a 23 year old guy who never had a girlfriend before and i have been having a crush on this girl(lets call her A) for a month who goes in the same classes as me where i go these days. I graduated college 7 months ago and I am a soon to be an MBA student. She is also within 21-23 age range. Initially 3-4 weeks ago i was too shy to talk to her but with the help of my friends and one of her classmate, I was able to talk to her and we have been talking with each other briefly since then. The last time I had aconversation with her was on Friday. I got to know more about her that day like where she is from and many more. It felt so good talking with her and i was a lot less nervous near her that day compared to my previous conversations with her.

Sadly me and A couldnt talk today but i saw her a couple of times from far. During lunch time, i saw her getting inside the institute with a guy talking with him. Her another male friend was there too who was walking in front of them. I was feeling worried whether he is just her friend or whether he is probably her boyfriend. I still don't know whether she is even single or not. One of her classmate 2 weeks ago did say she probably has a boyfriend but not in the same institute and her other classmate who helped me talk with her 3-4 weeks ago said she is single. I am sure he wouldnt have helped me talk with her and would have definitely said me not to pursue her if she had a boyfriend from her class but again it was like 3-4 weeks ago and she is just very pretty almost model like so she can easily get any guy. I look like a nerd and dork in my glasses and slightly chubby too so idk whether she would like me back. Again i saw her during evening hour while we were going back home but she was with her other female friends that time so i didnt try to talk to her. Should i hurry up and talk to her more and try asking her out soon as she is very pretty and can easily get a bf and maybe even have one?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am a 23 year old guy who never had a girlfriend before and i have been having a crush on this girl(lets call her A) for a month who goes in the same classes as me where i go these days. I graduated college 7 months ago and I am a soon to be an MBA student. She is also within 21-23 age range. Initially 3-4 weeks ago i was too shy to talk to her but with the help of my friends and one of her classmate, I was able to talk to her and we have been talking with each other briefly since then. The last time I had aconversation with her was on Friday. I got to know more about her that day like where she is from and many more. It felt so good talking with her and i was a lot less nervous near her that day compared to my previous conversations with her.

Sadly me and A couldnt talk today but i saw her a couple of times from far. During lunch time, i saw her getting inside the institute with a guy talking with him. Her another male friend was there too who was walking in front of them. I was feeling worried whether he is just her friend or whether he is probably her boyfriend. I still don't know whether she is even single or not. One of her classmate 2 weeks ago did say she probably has a boyfriend but not in the same institute and her other classmate who helped me talk with her 3-4 weeks ago said she is single. I am sure he wouldnt have helped me talk with her and would have definitely said me not to pursue her if she had a boyfriend from her class but again it was like 3-4 weeks ago and she is just very pretty almost model like so she can easily get any guy. I look like a nerd and dork in my glasses and slightly chubby too so idk whether she would like me back. Again i saw her during evening hour while we were going back home but she was with her other female friends that time so i didnt try to talk to her. Should i hurry up and talk to her more and try asking her out soon as she is very pretty and can easily get a bf and maybe even have one?
Hi there
Are you sure that there is not a way for you to know if she has a boyfriend? Like asking someone close to her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending