The Student Room Group

Apple & Google

Okay, so i want to work for both of these companies but if i get into one i wont go for the other - but moving on - I'm intensely interested in technology and developing, i have no experience in it but i do research what all these developing tools are like ARMv8, x86 and MiPs. and i picked up some books that would help me in the Java and C++ and all that stuff. I'm planning to do a degree (Computer Science) will i already done the UCAS application form for it but i have no experience do it - which i know is terrible... My decision making is the worst ever i didn't have a single clue on what i actually wanted to do in Uni - so i just picked a course that was choosen by my family. and now i want to do computer science, will i be able to cope with computer science. So lets say i have done that and i got the 2:1 lets say i want to do software engineering in those companies would computer science be the right choice.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending