The Student Room Group

Apple L4 Software Engineer Apprenticeship

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone who applied for the apprenticeship has heard anything back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by studenta102938
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone who applied for the apprenticeship has heard anything back?

I haven't heard anything back yet. I applied early last month, wbu?
Original post by orueq

samee
Original post by orueq

Yep same
Reply 4
They mentioned something about an information session that will take place in April. Do you you guys know any more details about that?
Original post by orueq
They mentioned something about an information session that will take place in April. Do you you guys know any more details about that?

Nope. Emailed them a week ago about any updates on that and they haven't got back to me
Reply 6
I did the same
Nope. Emailed them a week ago about any updates on that and they haven't got back to me
When you first applied (if on time as I think now it’s closed) you should have received an email with a link to a doc with Q&As about the apprenticeship and the information session starting end of April / beginning of May.
For that one they should probably start contacting us again soon since we’re nearly at the deadline
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Georgeessel
When you first applied (if on time as I think now it’s closed) you should have received an email with a link to a doc about the information session starting end of April / beginning of May.
For that one they should probably start contacting us soon since we’re nearly at the deadline

Damm, don't think I received that email. I received 1 email right after applying and all it stated was that they received my application and what would happen if I'm a potential match.
Reply 9
same
Damm, don't think I received that email. I received 1 email right after applying and all it stated was that they received my application and what would happen if I'm a potential match.

There isn’t much information on what the recruitment process is like for their apprenticeship but as long as you’ve not received a rejection email there is hope

They sent out emails with instructions to progress the applications on 21/04. If you’ve not received a rejection email (if they send one) there is still chance
Has anyone done the assessment and been asked to interview yet?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Zolomon

nice, I haven't even applied for apple, I just want to see someone get in cause I'm just nosy.

if anyone gets in, that would definitely be a first. cause I swear apple haven't done a l4 apprenticeship in a long while
Original post by Zolomon

I’ve done the assessment. it’s been less than a week since they gave us the assessment links so I doubt they are already sending out interviews. They have a timeline tho, interviews with their training provider will happen throughout the month of May
Original post by Georgeessel
I’ve done the assessment. it’s been less than a week since they gave us the assessment links so I doubt they are already sending out interviews. They have a timeline tho, interviews with their training provider will happen throughout the month of May

Do you have any idea what the pass benchmark will be for the assessment?
Original post by Clara.mccartan
Do you have any idea what the pass benchmark will be for the assessment?

No, they don’t provide any information on that unfortunately
Reply 17
Anyone else got invited to an interview? Also are most people applying school leavers?
Original post by Zolomon
Anyone else got invited to an interview? Also are most people applying school leavers?

I got invited and yes, I am a school leaver and career changer . I don’t know what the interview will be about and I regret not asking. Do you think it will be behavioural or will there be some technical questions?
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 19
I’m guessing behavioural as we have just done the technical portion of the application, but yh it doesn’t give any info.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending