The Student Room Group

Medical Finals Revision Courses?

Has anyone been on any medical finals revision courses that are affordable and worth the money? There are so many and most propose to teach the whole of Medicine in a few days, but I just want something to consolidate prior revision and increase my confidence in exam technique (MCQ's) and OSCE's
Thanks
Original post by MHMQ786
Has anyone been on any medical finals revision courses that are affordable and worth the money? There are so many and most propose to teach the whole of Medicine in a few days, but I just want something to consolidate prior revision and increase my confidence in exam technique (MCQ's) and OSCE's
Thanks

There are many to. choose from and each medical school will have candidates going to popular ones recommended to them by the years in the past. Personally the ask dr clark course has a good record and I can personally recommend it. it covers everything from both surgery and medicine that you need to know. relatively cheap and is just two days.

check it out and he says you get your money back if you fail...but not sure if anyone has taken him up on that yet

good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply- ended up booking the ask dr clarke course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending