The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School

Hi
I am looking into which medical schools to apply to and I really like Bristol as a place. What are the experiences of current medical students of the University of Bristol, and what are their overall thoughts of the course?

Thank you
Original post by lisan2004
Hi
I am looking into which medical schools to apply to and I really like Bristol as a place. What are the experiences of current medical students of the University of Bristol, and what are their overall thoughts of the course?

Thank you

Is there anything you want to know specifically?

The course is orientated around the CBL style of teaching/learning.

You will meet real patients from almost the first week of the programme in year 1.

Virtually every lecture from day one will be delivered by either a clinician (often consultant, clinical/research fellow or professor) or an academic professor with a serious research background in the relevant field.

You will be no stranger to the year 4 final exam by the time you sit the year 4 final exam because you will practice this multiple times per year on your way throughout the course.

Student well being is taken very seriously in Bristol generally, both at University and Faculty level.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending