The Student Room Group

TSR Indian Society - MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ssshah2
I am not drawing border lines here, just saying that the word 'Indian' has a pretty concise definition in the dictionary :wink:

No problem. I understand what you mean. :lol:

How are you?
Original post by ssshah2
I am not drawing border lines here, just saying that the word 'Indian' has a pretty concise definition in the dictionary :wink:

I'll draw the border lines.

:wink:
Original post by _I_
I will see about how I'll get thrown onto a train. I'll push you in front of one before you can do so. :smile:

What does bang mean? Beta, I'm too young for this terminology. So will you get me a fluffy cat then? And I'm alright thanks:hand:, I don't go to Church. :redface:

LOOOOOOL errrr, you need to reevaluate your life after doing that with David. :rofl:

I don't give lessons to piglets, sorry not sorry. I thank my parents for these llama looks. Genetics mate. :flutter:

So... you know how to Google yet you still tell me to Google something for you. WOW. What a lazy plonker.

Spoiler

You can't push me beta, you're a pigeon, I'm a human, do you even physics? :hand:

Sorry m8, I don't know what bang means, It was just a word I used, it had no meaning, care to tell me what you think it means? :erm: I'm always willing to learn new words :u: I'll get you a fluffy cat, but what you do with it ofcourse is up to you :puke: Go to your place of worship and repent for all of your sins m8 :hand:.

But m8, you need to reevaluate yours too, your london underground pigeon. U live off of bread from strangers smh das nasty m8.

I'm not a piglet though m8, I'm royalty to you :hand: You're my carrier pigeon, you send my enemies hand written letters :hand: No m8, I still don't understand why you think being a llama is a good thing, you should seek help :hand:

Spoiler

I thought you didn't know what google was m8? Now suddenly you do? :holmes: You lazy chickenpigeon :hand:

Spoiler

Original post by Zuki
You can't push me beta, you're a pigeon, I'm a human, do you even physics? :hand:
Sorry m8, I don't know what bang means, It was just a word I used, it had no meaning, care to tell me what you think it means? :erm: I'm always willing to learn new words :u: I'll get you a fluffy cat, but what you do with it ofcourse is up to you :puke: Go to your place of worship and repent for all of your sins m8 :hand:.
But m8, you need to reevaluate yours too, your london underground pigeon. U live off of bread from strangers smh das nasty m8.
I'm not a piglet though m8, I'm royalty to you :hand: You're my carrier pigeon, you send my enemies hand written letters :hand: No m8, I still don't understand why you think being a llama is a good thing, you should seek help :hand:

Spoiler

I thought you didn't know what google was m8? Now suddenly you do? :holmes: You lazy chickenpigeon :hand:

Spoiler

Well just watch, next time I see you I will push you. :u: And no I'm still learning shapes remember.

You're weird. Using bang when you don't even know what it means. Isn't bang like the Big Bang Theory?

Alright, I'm still waiting for my cat. Get me a fluffy one. ASAP. Thanks. :hugs:

Actually I can transform into a unicorn. :innocent: So no, I don't survive on the expired bread you feed me. :s-smilie:

How about you? You survive on David's... :puke:I can actually throw up right now.

You are a piglet with milk. A cross between a pig and cow. :biggrin:

Oooh la la look at me. I look FABULOUS. :flutter: Got that sick hairstyle everyone had in 2010.

Wth is a chickenpigeon.

Spoiler

Reply 1984
Original post by TheBBQ
I'll draw the border lines.

:wink:

India should be bigger. :angry:
Reply 1985
Modi literally photobombs Adnan Sami getting Indian citizenship, lol.

Namaste.
India's consistency in against aus has been lacking a little :/

What are your guys views?
Hopefully India can recover a little.
Original post by Yawn!

I know but all these stupid maps don't show it.
Original post by Yawn!

Original post by TheBBQ
I know but all these stupid maps don't show it.

Should it?

I dunno, it looks normal to me, unless I'm missing the point :dontknow:
Original post by Yawn!
Modi literally photobombs Adnan Sami getting Indian citizenship, lol.

New meaning of Selfie with Modi
Original post by nucdev
New meaning of Selfie with Modi

LOOOL
Hey Guys , how are you doing??

Any one from Calcutta, India here??
Original post by Jitesh
Namaste.
India's consistency in against aus has been lacking a little :/

What are your guys views?
Hopefully India can recover a little.

Need to sort out our bowling and our batting in the middle overs and then we can win :biggrin:
Original post by moment of truth
Need to sort out our bowling and our batting in the middle overs and then we can win :biggrin:

Yeah! I do have to say I have been proud of Virat and Sharma especially :smile:
brother just said he hopes he wakes up and Kohli has made 200

no idea what he means :biggrin:
Original post by cupcakes87
brother just said he hopes he wakes up and Kohli has made 200

no idea what he means :biggrin:

:rofl: don't see it happening! but if it does, then India will surely win! :biggrin:
:rofl::rofl:

Reply 1997
Original post by nucdev
Should it?

I dunno, it looks normal to me, unless I'm missing the point :dontknow:

Well some maps, I think they're called Mercator maps, which show India as being significantly smaller than it actually is. It's the one used in Google Maps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2596783/Why-world-map-youre-looking-WRONG-Africa-China-Mexico-distorted-despite-access-accurate-satellite-data.html

But I actually meant it in the context that everything from Afghanistan to Burma should be annexed by force for the greater good of the glorious Indian civilization. :bigsmile:
Original post by Yawn!
Well some maps, I think they're called Mercator maps, which show India as being significantly smaller than it actually is. It's the one used in Google Maps.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2596783/Why-world-map-youre-looking-WRONG-Africa-China-Mexico-distorted-despite-access-accurate-satellite-data.html

But I actually meant it in the context that everything from Afghanistan to Burma should be annexed by force for the greater good of the glorious Indian civilization. :bigsmile:

Oh got it.

So you're like the TSR version of Ram Madhav who wants an Akhand Bharat :laugh:
Reply 1999
Original post by nucdev
Oh got it.

So you're like the TSR version of Ram Madhav who wants an Akhand Bharat :laugh:

Nah, he wants to create a Hindu version of Pakistan. I imagine it wouldn't be a successful state. But I wouldn't mind seeing an India that stretches from Afghanistan to Burma, from Tibet down to Sri Lanka....for people of all religions/identities (ironically Jinnah of all people advocated such a state to an extent).

Of course, there's a lot of backwardness in South Asians who wouldn't see the immense advantages of such a state, so let's just use force to assimilate the primitive masses (I'm only half-joking :devil:).
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest