The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Scotland 2015

Sent my application not long ago! Anyone else hoping to study child nursing in Scotland??

Scroll to see replies

Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Original post by livelovelaugh6
Sent my application not long ago! Anyone else hoping to study child nursing in Scotland??

i just received my interview for RGU for a few weeks time :smile::
Reply 3
Im applying for adult nursing in scotland. Where else have you applied for? I have applied for mostly 4 year courses and havent got any interviews yet. But i don't have any rejections either! So hopefully that is a good sign ������ Good luck, by the way, with ur interview. My friend also has an interview for adult nursing at RGU as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by livelovelaugh6

I am applying for child nursing. Got my interview invite yesterday for Napier on the 2nd of March :biggrin:
Original post by Amelializzie93
I am applying for child nursing. Got my interview invite yesterday for Napier on the 2nd of March :biggrin:

Hey good luck with Napier, I'm still waiting to hear back from there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ollynicky
Hey good luck with Napier, I'm still waiting to hear back from there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww thank you I hope you get an interview it looks like a great uni
Aww thank you I hope you get an interview it looks like a great uni

Thank you, fingers crossed it does look lovely! Did it take long to get an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, fingers crossed it does look lovely! Did it take long to get an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not really my application was sent away on the 13th of Jan and I got the interview invite on the 6th of Feb for the 2nd of March have you heard from any other uni? :smile:
Not really my application was sent away on the 13th of Jan and I got the interview invite on the 6th of Feb for the 2nd of March have you heard from any other uni? :smile:

Really that's so quick, I've been waiting since November haha! Yup I've heard from Teesside, Huddersfield, Bradford and Cumbria - all interviews up to know! Just have Napier!

Have you heard from any were else? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really that's so quick, I've been waiting since November haha! Yup I've heard from Teesside, Huddersfield, Bradford and Cumbria - all interviews up to know! Just have Napier!

Have you heard from any were else? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything from the others, I have applied for robert gordon, glasgow and Dundee but haven't heard from them. :smile:
I haven't heard anything from the others, I have applied for robert gordon, glasgow and Dundee but haven't heard from them. :smile:

Oh well good luck, I'm sure you'll hear back soon! :smile: are you from Scotland seen as though you've applied for all Scottish unis? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh well good luck, I'm sure you'll hear back soon! :smile: are you from Scotland seen as though you've applied for all Scottish unis? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I live in Scotland. 30 miles roughly from Edinburgh so I am hoping to get into Napier. Where do you live? :smile:
Yeah I live in Scotland. 30 miles roughly from Edinburgh so I am hoping to get into Napier. Where do you live? :smile:

Oh that would be pretty good for you then! I live in the uk - near Newcastle way, if you know were that is? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh that would be pretty good for you then! I live in the uk - near Newcastle way, if you know were that is? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh yeah I have family in Berwick upon tweed and in Newcastle
Ahh yeah I have family in Berwick upon tweed and in Newcastle

Oh well that's good, I'm just a train ride away from there! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile[/Q

I love Berwick and Newcastle. Only 6 days to the interview I am so nervous atm :smile:
[QUOTE="Amelializzie93;53875913"]

Posted from TSR Mobile[/Q

I love Berwick and Newcastle. Only 6 days to the interview I am so nervous atm :smile:

I've never been to Berwick! Oh don't be nervous I'm sure you'll be amazing! I have one in 2 days so not long ha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="ollynicky;53876111"]

I've never been to Berwick! Oh don't be nervous I'm sure you'll be amazing! I have one in 2 days so not long ha! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

literally I know there is so much riding on it but I am sure I will be fine and I am just reading too much into it :smile:
[QUOTE="Amelializzie93;53876307"]

literally I know there is so much riding on it but I am sure I will be fine and I am just reading too much into it :smile:

Yup the same with me especially now it's my second time applying don't want to get rejected again! But we will be fine! I have my Huddersfield interview on Thursday so going to make sure I'm prepared! Let me know how you get on! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending