The Student Room Group

How to get over you're not a 10/10?

Scroll to see replies

Meh, I manage. There's nothing I can really do to change that fact so I guess I work on other things like trying to be the best version of myself appearance wise, keeping well groomed & all that :tongue: Additionally things like making sure my personality is fine, being confident in who I am, improving work ethic etc :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm fairly good looking, big built, muscular. The only thing which get's me down that I'm not as good looking as some other guy's who have 10/10 faces, e.g. Ronaldo, Zayn Malik etc, who girls would be all over.

How do you guys get over this? I can pull girls as I have already, just I hate the fact that I'm not a top good looking guy.

Given how highly you rate ourself physically already, it sounds like you're already more physically attractive to girls than most guys.
At least certainly compare to me, but then I automatically won on the basis that despite me not being big or muscular or have a remotely nice face I value my self worth on more than my looks (if I based it on my looks id have pretty crappy self esteem) clearly you bed to look at the bigger of yourself overall as a person. Yes naturally human biology dictates that attractive people will get some more likely successes and potentially easier time at points in life. But you need to base ourself on who you are, your personality, what you care about and what you really want from a gf, and it will be much more underlying than just if she's pretty o course you care about that everybody does there's nothing wrong with that but you can't base yourself or others entirely on one aspect of them that doesn't even include their character.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending