The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Studying Abroad at Dundee

Hi! I'm an american student in my sophomore year of university. I'm going to be studying abroad my junior year in Scotland. I've narrowed it down (based on my school's program options) to Glasgow, Dundee, and Edinburgh. I'm also an english major, with a film minor.

I was mainly wondering what the city is like, especially because I'm an american student who has never been to the UK. I have family there, so I wouldn't be entirely alone and I've heard a little bit about each city, but I need more student opinions.

What is the school like? The dorms? And the city?
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending