The Student Room Group

How did I orgasm in my sleep last night?!

Last night I was fast asleep, having an erotic dream....when suddenly I woke up. As I woke up, I realised what HAD woken me up....I was having an amazing, intense orgasm!

How on earth did this happen? Surely an orgasm requires physical stimulation, and my hands were tucked firmly under my pillow at the time! Is your mind really enough to induce orgasm? It's so confusing.

Scroll to see replies

Depends on who you are... and lucky you if you can, lol!

And yes, you can without physical stimulation :biggrin:
Reply 2
Well done.
Jealous! :P
Reply 4
Anonymous
Last night I was fast asleep, having an erotic dream....when suddenly I woke up. As I woke up, I realised what HAD woken me up....I was having an amazing, intense orgasm!

How on earth did this happen? Surely an orgasm requires physical stimulation, and my hands were tucked firmly under my pillow at the time! Is your mind really enough to induce orgasm? It's so confusing.

Are you a male by any chance?

But yes, non-physical masturbation, or mental masturbation, is possible, and can sometimes produce better orgasms as your mind isn't distracted by sensations caused by the movement of your hand.
Reply 5
Apparently it can happen a lot to pregnant women. (One advantage to sprogging, then...)

If you were having a particularly vivid dream, your body will feel like it's actually feeling the stimulation - think about how in other dreams, you can see and touch and feel things.

Why the hell is it that I always wake up with a song in my head? Not as fun!!
lucky you. wish i could do that in my sleep :smile:

i can cum without being touched in that particular area but there has to be some touch involved XD
Ah yes, I have this quite often...great isn't it :smile:
Somestimes I get very turned on in a dream and then wake up but never I orgasm! Jealous :biggrin:
Reply 9
Thanks for sharing :wink:
Reply 10
isn't that just a 'wet dream'?
Anonymous
Somestimes I get very turned on in a dream and then wake up but never I orgasm! Jealous :biggrin:

that sounds frustrating
Reply 12
Spig
isn't that just a 'wet dream'?

No because the OP is a girl.
high priestess fnord
that sounds frustrating

It is!
I get that,it's perfectly normal(and a very nice start to the day!)
Reply 15
I've never had a wet dream, but then I've been masturbating with far too much regularity since I discovered my ability to ejaculate to allow any seminal build up.
ditto
Reply 17
Anonymous
Depends on who you are... and lucky you if you can, lol!

And yes, you can without physical stimulation :biggrin:

i only learnt that the other day :redface: :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Guffy
I've never had a wet dream, but then I've been masturbating with far too much regularity since I discovered my ability to ejaculate to allow any seminal build up.

Duuuuuuudddde!
Anonymous

I get this! Fantastic isn't it!

Latest

Trending

Trending