The Student Room Group

How many of your facebook friends would you class as real friends?

i would class about 4 of my facebook friends as real friends , i have 588 facebook friends.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have 350. Ish. Something close to that

Depends what you class as real friends...
My German teacher told us a friend is "someone who you'd happily lend a tenner to" (random definition I know) so judging by that, about 10 people. Max. If I was feeling nice
Reply 2
All 4,350 of them. All awesome peoples.

Jk none.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Between 10 - 20 outta 119.
I've got about 50 FB friends, but only about 10 actually are interested in having prolonged conversations with me :erm: Out of those & I'm not even sure I'd class them as friends as opposed to acquaintances, I'd need to hang out with them more IRL :smile:
Only a handful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I have about 300 fb friends but only really 3 who I speak to regularly, who I'd class as 'real friends'. It'd increase to about 10 if I counted family members.
Reply 7
Most of them. I only add people I talk to.
Have 245 would consider 10 of them close friends and 20 of them real friends. The rest are acquaintances that I enjoy the company of and if I had the time and it was easier I would happily spend more time with them.
Mmm, I have about 450 and if I were only to keep people I spoke to/genuinely cared about I'd probably have about 40 people left.
Reply 10
about 10 percent of the 215 friends i have which is tiny init
Only have 7 friends on FB. 6 friends, 1 family.
Hmm, I care about most of them... I probably speak to 20 regularly - 10 of whom are close friends.
I have 267 friends on Facebook. I've met all of them, but would consider very few as freinds. Aside from my family members I have on Facebook, I would describe 4 others as friends.
I have about 930 friends on Facebook - all are people I've actually met at some point in my life. I moved countries a lot whilst growing up, so met a lot of people...
I'd only class about 10-15 of them as real friends, though.
I need to go through my friend list and delete the random ones I've never had much of a contact with at some point!
Reply 15
Original post by stehay
x

In total I have 123 facebook friends - about 80 of those are relatives I'm not particularly close with/acquaintances/old classmates; the rest of them are either friends, close friends, or family.
3 out of 114
I have 498 friends (just checked)

I've met all of them but I'd say if I went on a deleting spree, I could limit it down to 40 or so. And from those I'm very close to probably 10ish.
Have about 90 FB friends, at least 20 of which are family members. Maybe 5 real friends excluding family?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending