The Student Room Group

Mistake on UCAS application!!

So I have sent off my UCAS a while ago now, and I have just been on my track and realised I have made a mistake on my details! Can somebody advise me on what to do, as I'm really worried
Thanks
Original post by dorela
So I have sent off my UCAS a while ago now, and I have just been on my track and realised I have made a mistake on my details! Can somebody advise me on what to do, as I'm really worried
Thanks

How major is the mistake? A misspelled word might not matter so much, but anything that looks like you're lying about your details may be more of an issue. Ring UCAS to tell them if you're worried.
- Email your universities with what needs changing
- Email UCAS at [email protected] with what needs changing

(assuming this is something to do with qualifications. Personal details will probably require a different email address)
(edited 9 years ago)
What is the mistake?
Reply 4
Original post by LeFailFish
How major is the mistake? A misspelled word might not matter so much, but anything that looks like you're lying about your details may be more of an issue. Ring UCAS to tell them if you're worried.

It's a personal detail, I put in the wrong date for something, and can I email them? Or do I have to ring them up?
Thanks for the reply btw
Reply 5
Original post by loperdoper
- Email your universities with what needs changing
- Email UCAS at [email protected] with what needs changing

(assuming this is something to do with qualifications. Personal details will probably require a different email address)

It's a personal detail, do I have to email my universities to let them know? Or do I just contact UCAS?
Reply 6
Original post by Olympiad
What is the mistake?

It's a personal detail :frown:
Original post by dorela
It's a personal detail, do I have to email my universities to let them know? Or do I just contact UCAS?

I would contact UCAS and ask for their advice, as it's difficult to say without knowing what the personal detail is (if it's like a wrong address line or something, it may be best to contact the unis as well just in case they try to send a letter to you or something like that)
Reply 8
I think you should contact ucas first and if they say to contact the individual universities then do that. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by loperdoper
I would contact UCAS and ask for their advice, as it's difficult to say without knowing what the personal detail is (if it's like a wrong address line or something, it may be best to contact the unis as well just in case they try to send a letter to you or something like that)

Alright I will do that! Thank you so much for the help,I was becoming very worried, I appreciate your advice:smile::smile:
Reply 10
Original post by ruqia
I think you should contact ucas first and if they say to contact the individual universities then do that. :smile:

Thank you so much for the help!:smile::smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending