The Student Room Group

What to get my sister for graduation ?

Right guys so my sister will be graduating in the summer so I want to start saving up for her graduation gift. But havent got a clue what to get her - if she was a boy it would be so much easier haha. Its a one off occasion so I want to get her something nice that isnt like a pen hahah ! My budget will be around £200... so yeah any ideas go ahead and suggest them :smile: Thanks to all :colondollar:
Black Ops 2 is currently £5 at game, get her 40 copies of it.
Reply 2
Wow. Wish my sisters were that generous! A jewellery box? Or just some jewellery to wear at her graduation ceremony?
Reply 3
ipad
A set of good quality antiquarian books?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by guzz6
Right guys so my sister will be graduating in the summer so I want to start saving up for her graduation gift. But havent got a clue what to get her - if she was a boy it would be so much easier haha. Its a one off occasion so I want to get her something nice that isnt like a pen hahah ! My budget will be around £200... so yeah any ideas go ahead and suggest them :smile: Thanks to all :colondollar:

LAD bible
Original post by somemightsay888
Black Ops 2 is currently £5 at game, get her 40 copies of it.

Hahaha I dont think she'd play it :biggrin:

Original post by dhr90
Wow. Wish my sisters were that generous! A jewellery box? Or just some jewellery to wear at her graduation ceremony?

Hahaha she usally gets awful bday and christmas presents from me so I thought Id be nice this time :wink:

Thats what I was also thinking ! Like I seen some nice sets of jewellery at Swavorski but wasnt too sure whether thats something youd get from a brother and not parents haha

Original post by mhm4121
ipad

She already has it :/

Original post by Atomix330
A set of good quality antiquarian books?Posted from TSR Mobile

Great if she had a sense of humour :biggrin:

Original post by 96jaimin96
LAD bible

Yeah I know basically so :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Pay for the photographs.
Original post by Simes
Pay for the photographs.

Thats a good suggestion ! I'll look into that thanks :smile:
A hat box for the hat, and a baseball glove to catch it with if she's bad at catching (I'm English just enjoy american sport)
Original post by Jacob Boris
A hat box for the hat, and a baseball glove to catch it with if she's bad at catching (I'm English just enjoy american sport)

Hahahahah I think she'd have a problem with even holding the box in the glove
A job

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending