The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
puppy
Yeah, none of those people at TRINITY COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE.

I can assure you, intellect and attending Oxbridge are in no way the same thing.
Reply 121
Lawz-
I can assure you, intellect and attending Oxbridge are in no way the same thing.

No **** sherlock. But I think you'll find there are quite a few intellectuals at Trinity.
Reply 122
And at Oxbridge generally.
Reply 123
Lawz-

Same goes for having latin in your signature I imagine.

And I think it was fairly clear that rather than suggest everyone at Trinity was an intellectual, I was suggesting that it's not possible that every girl who wears a short skirt in Trinity bar and stands near a guy with a drink in her hand is an idiot.
Reply 124
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to puppy again."
Reply 125
sTe\/o
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to puppy again."

I love how ambiguously it's phrased.
Reply 126
puppy
Yeah, none of those people at TRINITY COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE.

Neg rep for that? Are you kidding me? I love how no one leaves their names with neg rep. Puppies always mark their territory, you guys should too.
puppy
Wow, god forbid the woman actually wants sex with the guy? Obviously it's to reinforce her self worth and nothing to do with the guy's insecurities or the fact that, shock horror, women like to **** too.

A lot of the people on this thread are proclaiming feminism but are basically just closet misogynists.

:five: thank you
Reply 128
puppy
I love how ambiguously it's phrased.

I always knew TSR was secretly trying to stifle our sex lives.
Reply 129
sTe\/o
I always knew TSR was secretly trying to stifle our sex lives.

You might be right there, I mean is it just a coincidence that while I'm posting on here, I'm not getting laid?
Reply 130
But is it cause or effect? I like to think my TSR addiction is very attractive to the opposite sex, which is why it's the first thing I tell a pretty girl I've just met.
Reply 131
Personally speaking, whenever a girl tells me that they post on internet forums I can't help but to rip off their clothes and screw them senseless (after I've chloroformed them, natch).

Latest

Trending

Trending