Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
chewwy
lose weight then.

that's helpful
Reply 21
chewwy
lose weight then.

:eek: THAT HADN'T EVEN OCCURRED TO ME! THANKS!!!

sorry lol, but really, think before you state the obvious :p:
Reply 22
AntiLearner
Only when I checked on the BMI website and found out I was underweight I decided I needed to start gaining weight now (only found out last month) I'm hoping to get up to 8 stone after the new year, from going to the gym. :wink:

hmm, i think i might start jogging. do you know how to make legs thinner?!
Reply 23
oh yeah, stupid me for being straight talking.

instead of talking about losing weight, get off the ****ing computer and do it, you idiots.
I think you need to be very hard on yourself, that's what makes it work. Just plan out your days, and think when you're going to eat, what you're going to do next, and no matter what, make some time for exercise! I thought it was very difficult to cram things into my day by thinking ahead (always thought things wouldn't work), but it became very easy once I got used to organising my time.
Reply 25
munchkin18

live your days with a calorie deficit. good night.
Reply 26
chewwy
oh yeah, stupid me for being straight talking.

instead of talking about losing weight, get off the ****ing computer and do it, you idiots.

But it's not straight talking, it's being a time waster. Don't you think the whole point of this thread is acknowledging being over/underweight and doing something about it? So where is saying 'lose weight' going to enlighten anyone on a thread where the whole point is the weight has been identified, and now seeking advice for a solution.
And btw, its 12:45, so no im not going to get off the computer and go for a run. And saying 'idiots' doesn't validate your point anymore.
munchkin18

Definitely jogging, very helpful.
Reply 28
chewwy
live your days with a calorie deficit. good night.

why bother if you have nothing constructive to say?
Reply 29
LadyEnglish
But it's not straight talking, it's being a time waster. Don't you think the whole point of this thread is acknowledging being over/underweight and doing something about it? So where is saying 'lose weight' going to enlighten anyone on a thread where the whole point is the weight has been identified, and now seeking advice for a solution.

it's not ****ing hard. consume less calories than you expend. wow.
Reply 30
AntiLearner
Definitely jogging, very helpful.

:smile: ok thank you. now i just need to find the motivation...!
Reply 31
LadyEnglish

And btw, its 12:45, so no im not going to get off the computer and go for a run. And saying 'idiots' doesn't validate your point anymore.

oh, quelle horreur. after working nights, i used to go running. maybe sorting out your sleeping patterns would help you lose weight. hmm?
Reply 32
chewwy
it's not ****ing hard. consume less calories than you expend. wow.

Wow if it's that simple why are any of us overweight? Urgh you are so ignorant to this issue. Stop posting please or say something remotely useful.
Exercise more and consume less is obvious, but the execution and motivation is the hard part. You make it sound so stupidly simple when it really isnt.
Reply 33
chewwy
oh, quelle horreur. after working nights, i used to go running. maybe sorting out your sleeping patterns would help you lose weight. hmm?

Believe me this isnt my regular pattern, im usually in bed at 10, up at 7, so please don't base assumptions on a saturday night relief from early bedtimes.
Reply 34
LadyEnglish

Exercise more and consume less is obvious, but the execution and motivation is the hard part. You make it sound so stupidly simple when it really isnt.

Thats completely true.

However, the 'execution and motivation' part comes from within and within only. No one can ever say or advise to make that bit easier.
Reply 35
chewwy

you run late at night in nottingham? was that with a bullet proof vest?
Reply 36
munchkin18
you run late at night in nottingham? was that with a bullet proof vest?

oh ha ha ha. it's really not that bad.
Reply 37
Vazzyb
Thats completely true.

However, the 'execution and motivation' part comes from within and within only. No one can ever say or advise to make that bit easier.

Exactly :frown: it's in me somewhere lol. Doesn't help when mother dearest brings home a baguette everyday :rolleyes: 'I must resist' lol x
b^2 - 4ac = 0 is the answer.... :smile:
Reply 39
LadyEnglish
Wow if it's that simple why are any of us overweight? Urgh you are so ignorant to this issue. Stop posting please or say something remotely useful.

lose weight. i'll keep annoying you until you do.

Latest

Trending

Trending