The Student Room Group

maths exams....

Hello, i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me understand vectors and percentages/fractions as i always get these wrong in exams.
also if you have any revision tips for exams or need help with anything dont hesitate to ask i will try my best.
I find vectors pretty easy at times because I cover them in mechanics as well. Try revising them more often. That's what I do

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is probably because the questions you do when revising are far too easy and the ones in the exam are difficult when it comes to vectors.
We want you to be precise and send us some questions which you got wrong and well try our best to answer them for you in detail with the solutions, not trying to be rude, just trying to help you.

Also, if you need any practice questions on vectors I can send you them or post the, on this thread from easy to very difficult vector questions, mostly from reliable maths websites such as maths watch or from textbooks as I've got maths textbooks which have some real difficult questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alternatively you may try using edexcel website, looking at the questions and solutions. It helped me learn ideas about them.

Quick Reply

Latest