The Student Room Group
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London

London Met online maths test

Please help guys, I just received my offer from London met and I’ve been told I would need to take an online maths test. Please any advice? How hard is it? I haven’t done any maths in a really long time, for years. What should I expect please? Thank you
Reply 1
Hey how was the test? I have mine soon, any advice?
Libeskind Graduate Centre
London Metropolitan University
London
Reply 2
Hey, how did the online maths exam go? I have mine in a few days, are these exam equivalent to a maths GCSEs and if I pass could I apply to other unis with proof of passing this exam?

Hey how was the test? I have mine soon, any advice?
Reply 3
Hi, it’s not hard, there’s some sequence/number pattern stuff to begin, a few speed/distance/time questions and revise expression so simplifying statements and the rest is easy, revise those and you’ll be fine.

Not sure if other uni’s will accept the tests, guess it would depend on the uni, anyway their free and if you pass one you can pass others, it’s only 60 mins.

Reply if you need anything else bro, good luck.
Reply 4
Thanks a lot for reply Im really stressed as I need a GCSE maths grade c/4, I’m still unsure if passing these exams means it’s a GCSE grade C/4 maths qualification. Was it only a one 60 min exam?
Reply 5
Original post by ALC2023
Hi, it’s not hard, there’s some sequence/number pattern stuff to begin, a few speed/distance/time questions and revise expression so simplifying statements and the rest is easy, revise those and you’ll be fine.

Not sure if other uni’s will accept the tests, guess it would depend on the uni, anyway their free and if you pass one you can pass others, it’s only 60 mins.

Reply if you need anything else bro, good luck.

Hey so sorry for the spam, but I haven’t been able to receive any information about the maths exam, if possible please get in contact with me asap, thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by Benben01
Thanks a lot for reply Im really stressed as I need a GCSE maths grade c/4, I’m still unsure if passing these exams means it’s a GCSE grade C/4 maths qualification. Was it only a one 60 min exam?

Yep, don’t stress it’s easier than gcse real exam, it’s just a starter not a main course, revise what I indicated and you will be ok. I think it’s a low % score to pass anyway, around 50%.
Reply 7
Original post by ALC2023
Yep, don’t stress it’s easier than gcse real exam, it’s just a starter not a main course, revise what I indicated and you will be ok. I think it’s a low % score to pass anyway, around 50%.

Did your receive a GCSE grade 4/C maths certificate, if I pass this maths exam do you know if I can use this a GSCE maths qualification to apply to other universities? Thanks a lot for answering!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending