The Student Room Group

What to do if I bump into ex-girlfriend?

So, I was seeing a girl for 3 months and we had the mutual decision to part separate ways..... not that we fell out, it's just the relationship wasn't going anywhere. Anyway, we remained friends for a couple of weeks and then things changed.... I told my ex things that I didn't want anyone to find out.... she told her friend and then her friend asked me about it (the friend in question I can count how many times Ive met her on one hand) I then naturally got annoyed\angry and then she got annoyed at me and said I trust her I can tell her anything! What followed was a big swearing match leading to things said that were pretty harsh to each other (I do take responsibility for upsetting her as much as she upset me.)
Anyway, we don't talk anymore and we have blocked each others numbers, Facebook etc. and I don't have any desire to get back with her ever again. I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her... chances are it will be on a night out and chances are she will find the closest guy to her and start pulling him. I don't have a problem her doing that but its not a nice feeling seeing it in front of your face. Either that or her or her friend group might get abusive towards me... that sounds worse to be honest.
I don't know what to do should these situations arise.... Help!
Reply 1
How old are you? You have the wrong mentality. As a fellow man (I mean this in a helpful way) man up. If these situations do happen you need to be thinking '**** her, **** her friend and **** the guy she might be trying to pull' and 'I couldn't give two ****s what happens'. Just move on and ignore her, her friends and any of their actions.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Girls share EVERYTHING.

You got to learn that the hard way tbf but just be normal and pretend syes not in the room :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending