The Student Room Group

What Are Your Views on Weed?

Hey guys,

just a little discussion - what's your view on weed if you have any?

For example, have you tried it, do you have friends that do it, do you dislike it?

Personally I hate it! And I think it's SUCH a turn off when guys smoke it... I think it's just repulsive and dirty... Fair enough I like getting hammered after a hard week of uni... but weed is just illegal and I'm not that much of a prude when it comes to weed to that of MD, MKat, Coke, or Meth and etc. But I just can't stand drugs. I really do dislike drugs and people who partake in them!

Thoughts?

After-thought: Would you date someone who smoked weed?
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Hey guys,

just a little discussion - what's your view on weed if you have any?

For example, have you tried it, do you have friends that do it, do you dislike it?

Personally I hate it! And I think it's SUCH a turn off when guys smoke it... I think it's just repulsive and dirty... Fair enough I like getting hammered after a hard week of uni... but weed is just illegal and I'm not that much of a prude when it comes to weed to that of MD, MKat, Coke, or Meth and etc. But I just can't stand drugs. I really do dislike drugs and people who partake in them!

Thoughts?

After-thought: Would you date someone who smoked weed?

I haven't tried it, I could get it, I have friends that used to do it. I don't really dislike it but I wouldn't mind trying it in america where it's legal and actually made properly unlike people over here probably chavs selling grass.

Would I date anyone who did it? Well it wouldn't be something I'm impressed by, but it's not my decision she smokes it. + Because it's illegal it would be a little sketchy :redface:
I used to do it occasionally and enjoyed it. Haven't for a couple of years at least, I want to again though it's just awkward to have that conversation with somebody to get it. I know so many people who do it now.
well obviously any way who says 420 or smoke weed erry day will get banned, I jammed with some guys who liked to puff the magic dragon, they were also alcoholics and I jammed with them in rehab but hey it's meth you really want to worry about, their mate took it and now he never talks, only strums the best damn blues I've ever heard
Reply 4
I have not tried it, I have known people (but not friends per se?) who have tried it as well.

I would date someone I smoked it unless it became the only thing they fixated on, then it's kinda a problem dating-wise.

In regards to my overall attitude to it, I couldn't give a **** if you smoke weed. Do what you want with your own body, I won't turn around and tell you what to do with it :tongue:
Don't smoke it myself and don't plan to, hate the smell of it mainly. Wouldn't put me off dating someone if it was just every now and again, same as I wouldn't date a heavy drinker I wouldn't date a heavy weed smoker.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending