The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Adult nursing offers Sept 2015

Hi, I just wanted to see if anyone else has recieved an offer from Kings College London for adult nursing 2015? If you have, have you accepted? And what are you thinking about accommodation?
Original post by Lucindagoose
Hi, I just wanted to see if anyone else has recieved an offer from Kings College London for adult nursing 2015? If you have, have you accepted? And what are you thinking about accommodation?

Just got my offer today!! :smile: Will you be firming King's?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Im not 100% sure now! I have all my offers back which is great, but also difficult having options. The biggest draw back with going to Kings is accommodation.. Not sure i can afford the student accommodation, and if i don't go in there its the struggle of finding somewhere suitable. I just see it as a draw back not being close to other people on the course.
Original post by Lucindagoose
Im not 100% sure now! I have all my offers back which is great, but also difficult having options. The biggest draw back with going to Kings is accommodation.. Not sure i can afford the student accommodation, and if i don't go in there its the struggle of finding somewhere suitable. I just see it as a draw back not being close to other people on the course.

Yeah, I totally understand... that part worries me too since I would obviously want to be closer w the people on the course and get to know them. Well, I wish you the best! :smile:
Reply 4
I'm in exactly the same situation. The student bursary would cover halls for the 1st year and after that is what worries me but I've have had a look at some private accommodation (rented rooms and studios) many seem to be roughly £600-£700 my friend pays £500 and he is living with 4 friends in a house quite central. So I'm still considering. There is a offers only day where you can meet current students so would be interesting to see what they say!x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chelceyg
I'm in exactly the same situation. The student bursary would cover halls for the 1st year and after that is what worries me but I've have had a look at some private accommodation (rented rooms and studios) many seem to be roughly £600-£700 my friend pays £500 and he is living with 4 friends in a house quite central. So I'm still considering. There is a offers only day where you can meet current students so would be interesting to see what they say!x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, it'll definitely be a struggle trying to find and budget money, especially since London is crazy expensive. You can always get a part time job? King's have great links with partnership trusts. I know a couple student nurses that work in Guy's Hospital! I'll be going to the offers only day as well :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest