The Student Room Group

LDR intimacy issues

Hey guys, I'm in a LDR and I'm incredibly sexually frustrated. My girlfriend will only send pics etc like once a month and has a very low sex drive. Mine is the opposite and it's horribly frustrating. She won't interact more sexually and I don't know what to do. I see her once every two months so it's ****. I really want to be with her and I'm so in love with her but I don't know what to do. I've explained how I feel and she doesn't change her mind or do anything more. Does anyone have any advice or has anyone been in this situation? Thank you
Well you can't force her to do something she isn't comfortable with, so you have to respect her wishes. You will either have to find something to take your mind off it and stick it out or...
Reply 2
I was in exactly the same situation, I hated it. She was asexual, she didn't like talking about sex stuff. I'd always be asking for pictures, but she was always very reluctant to send them. It was terrible, I'm deeply in love with her but I can't have her in the way that I want, she just doesn't feel the same way. Her mind is made up and it's impossible for me to change that. She left me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're gonna have to use your imagination a bit, unfortunately.

Just as an aside: are you sure you're in love, or just desperate to get your jollies?
Reply 4
Original post by Calpurnia
You're gonna have to use your imagination a bit, unfortunately.

Just as an aside: are you sure you're in love, or just desperate to get your jollies?

We've been together for over a year despite being 1100 miles away and she's moving her in a few months :smile:
Original post by MrBean1994
We've been together for over a year despite being 1100 miles away and she's moving her in a few months :smile:

Oh, mate! That's magic then - forget about pictures, you're gonna have the real thing soon enough!
Reply 6
Mag to grid. Right now. This isn't going to get better, it's going to get worse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending