The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Pembroke College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rossward
Thanks, you too :smile: Wait, so are you another Pembroke (maybe) Nat Sci? Have I found one at last?

I am indeed aha (physical tho) XD I've seen a couple on the big Cambridge applicants thread but only came across this thread recently (only decided on Pembroke yesterday too...)
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by TIF141
I am indeed aha (physical tho) XD I've seen a couple on the big Cambridge applicants thread but only came across this thread recently (only decided on Pembroke yesterday too...)

I'll be doing chemistry though so maybe we will see each other if we get in
Original post by rossward
I'll be doing chemistry though so maybe we will see each other if we get in

Maybe! Still plenty of hoops to jump through before then, though... :/ XD
Original post by TIF141
Maybe! Still plenty of hoops to jump through before then, though... :/ XD

Unfortunately yeah :frown:
Reply 1244
I'm applying for English! Haven't found any other Englings applying here as of yet :smile:
Has anyone else sent their fee status form in yet and if so have they got an email acknowledgement? I sent mine about a week ago and haven't received an email about it.
Original post by finnerz1999
Has anyone else sent their fee status form in yet and if so have they got an email acknowledgement? I sent mine about a week ago and haven't received an email about it.

I'm not sending mine for a while because the deadline is 30th November apparently (some things said 3rd but I asked and they said it was actually the 30th)
I'm applying to Pembroke for maths with physics :smile:
Reply 1248
anyone been invited for an interview yet?
Original post by Tames
I'm applying for English! Haven't found any other Englings applying here as of yet :smile:

Heya, I'm a current 2nd year Engling at Pembroke - if you've got any questions you can give me a shout :smile:
Reply 1250
Original post by Parliament
Heya, I'm a current 2nd year Engling at Pembroke - if you've got any questions you can give me a shout :smile:

I would love that! Thank you very much for your kind offer :smile:
Anyone going for medicine here??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got an interview soon? Mine's tomorrow (which is earlier than most I've seen) and I'm wondering if many other people will be there XD
Reply 1253
Anyone having their interviews on the 6th and staying over on the 5th? Medicine applicant
Reply 1254
Original post by Magzha
Anyone having their interviews on the 6th and staying over on the 5th? Medicine applicant

Yep
I'm a Compsci applicant and I have an admissions test on the 5th and interviews on the 6th so I'm staying over
I have my law test on Tuesday 6th, and my interviews are Wednesday 7th!

How is everybody feeling? Any other law applicants?
Medicine on the 7th, anyone else for the 7th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jason Wong
Medicine on the 7th, anyone else for the 7th?

My law interview is on 7th
Original post by esfio
Yep
I'm a Compsci applicant and I have an admissions test on the 5th and interviews on the 6th so I'm staying over

Same here!!
I have my Phys NatSci interviews on the 8th but I'm arriving tomorrow and staying overnight. I'm so unbelievably nervous...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending