The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mackay
Great news.

The only long term injury is Lucas and he should be back in a few weeks right?

Good to see that pretty much the whole squad is fit for the last bit of the season, 4th place and the FA cup would be lovely. :moon:
Fourth place is my priority. Anything on top of that is a bonus.
Original post by The.Joker
I'm so glad Arsenal beat United, hopefully the pressure on LVG and the players is too much and he gets the sack at the end of the season. :biggrin:

Hopefully the start of a terrible run. Spurs and then against us :eek:

Original post by samir12
Toure has signed a 1 year deal.

Just also read that our FA cup replay is on 7th April. Arsenal game before that being on the 4th and the Newcastle at home on the 13th. I say that the UEFA rule as farce as it is has actually worked in our favour.

Has it been signed or just offered?

Original post by AR_95
FA cup feels so much bigger this season

I guess now we know we need to beat Blackburn, Aston Villa and Arsenal to get our hands on it?
Original post by Zerforax

Has it been signed or just offered?

Been offered actually, Kolo yet to sign.
'If we go out it honestly wouldn't bother me.'
Reply 1585
Original post by All Day
'If we go out it honestly wouldn't bother me.'

Your lack of context in that post is frankly embarrassing.

What a poor attempt.
0.7/10.
Reply 1586
Original post by Mackay
Fourth place is my priority. Anything on top of that is a bonus.

Couldn't agree more.

FA Cup is certainly attainable but we simply cannot afford for it to interfere with our top 4 challenge.
Agreed.
It's two games before the final - surely it can't affect your league form that much?
Glad we haven't got a game for a week now. We got through City on pure adrenalin. Yesterday was a bit of a Besiktas hangover, albeit a delayed one.
Reply 1590
Original post by TH3-FL45H
It's two games before the final - surely it can't affect your league form that much?

I wouldn't expect it would but I guess you never know.

We showed in the city game that we can cope with a very low resting period once in a while, so I don't see why a few midweek games should affect us.

That being said, I feel like we upped our game and went all out simply because it was city - it may have been a different story against a mid-tabled side.
Original post by CB91
:rofl2:

Top jokes.

Clear troll, but fair enough. No need to get on your high horse though, my quotes thread is proof enough of your deludedness :laugh:
Original post by Lúcio
LOOOOOOL!
Rekd.

United fan reaction is jokes.
All the decent posters have left out of shame.
Just the deluded and bitter ones remain.

Yet you're still here, what does that tell you
Reply 1593
Original post by Depleted
Yet you're still here, what does that tell you

Well I'm not a United fan so....nothing.

Please return to your own thread to bask in the shame of being so bad that you managed to break Arsenal's curse.

Top 4.
Lol.
Original post by Lúcio
Well I'm not a United fan so....nothing.

Please return to your own thread to bask in the shame of being so bad that you managed to break Arsenal's curse.

Top 4.
Lol.

We are in the top 4 yes

Pls respond to All Day
Reply 1595
Original post by Lúcio
LOOOOOOL!
Rekd.

United fan reaction is jokes.
All the decent posters have left out of shame.
Just the deluded and bitter ones remain.

No, we just cba to constantly give you a response very time you attention seek with a terribad troll/wum.

If somebody graphed your posting quality, it'd currently be down lower than the initial luke posts. After you improved too.
Original post by samba
No, we just cba to constantly give you a response very time you attention seek with a terribad troll/wum.

If somebody graphed your posting quality, it'd currently be down lower than the initial luke posts. After you improved too.

Terribad. :rofl:

Original post by difeo
We are in the top 4 yes

Pls respond to All Day

:rofl:
Reply 1597
Original post by samba

The bitterness is real :colone:
Please samba, you'll hurt my feelings :frown:

Let's be fair here, FK comes on to our thread acting like a tool and you don't expect him to get his comeuppance when United fail?

I know you're still frustrated about the loss to arsenal but please don't tell me you're one of the deluded lot who genuinely thinks you were cheated on that game.
I expect better from you than that.
Reply 1598
Original post by difeo
We are in the top 4 yes

Pls respond to All Day

Not for long :biggrin:
From your next 6 games, how do you think you'll fare (actual srs footballing question here)?

Nah, he's too desperate to get his fix of abuse towards me.
He's the kind of person who actually pretends to have a different opinion just so that opposes mine....bit sad.

I'd rather discuss the game with a person actually want to converse with, not a hilarious human who has been banned more times than anybody can count :smile:
Original post by samba

:lol:

Latest