The Student Room Group
Reply 1
alright vrbuxton1....well im also applying to do law at KCl....and i did one subject that wouldnt be consuider so "respected" - film studies. But i imagine the competition is really high for law so i would expect it would put you at some disadvantage to someone doing say, maths or something. But if you have a good predicted grades and a decent personal statement then you should have a chance...i decided to take an extra alevel during my gap year to increase my chances however.
Drama is still analytical though right? It's not all just actual acting, although that is an element. You still look at plays and analyse etc, so it won't be as damaging as some of the tripe out there.
Reply 3
What are the other A levels you are doing? And from what I can see on TSR competition for kings is particularly fierce this year, nearly everyone's applying there!

And I think academic content basically means strong traditional academic subjects.
Lol, there are maybe about 10-15 ppl on TSR applying to Kings... but yeh, most of them have like A*A*A*A*AA*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A and AAAAAAA lol.
Reply 5
YUP! Just helping me get my hopes up while the admissions tutors laugh at my UCAS form........:confused:
I doubt they laugh, just quaff quietly to themselves and pass it round the office for everyone to have a quick snigger at.

Latest

Trending

Trending