The Student Room Group

How to revise effectively for 20 days?

I need to get better at revising.

1. Unfortunately I procrastinate and waste much of the time, though I am able to devote more than half of every of the 20 days coming until my exam. Even when I come to work (if ever), I just don't even know what to do. How can I overcome these obstacles?

2. I just hate science. Much of my exam has really hard questions to understand, and I have a sub par teacher. Time runs out really fast and many of the questions require data analysis (charts, table, graphs). What are your advice and tips?
Reply 1
Regarding the procrastination, don't even think about the word commit, don't even think about the word discipline. Just do the thing, every single day whether you feel like it or not. Your only "commitment" is to the studying not the grand scheme of your 20 days or the big goal at the end. It's what you do every single day that matters more than anything.

Revising is simple, you collect all your notes or create them, you find out your 'learning and retention' technique and you build on that. For example, I remember things by reading and then getting another person to ask me what I was reading about. It's all about your own personal development. Our own personal experiences of learning will be useless to you, as everyone is different and everyone has different learning abilities. Hope this helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending