The Student Room Group

Do Muslim girls care about sex before marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
That's not for us to decide,God is all forgiving and he knows whether a person has good or bad intentions.

Lol, clearly! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a muslim girl and No I would never even kiss a guy before marriage :eek:
Reply 42
Original post by StyleIcon
I'm a muslim girl and No I would never even kiss a guy before marriage :eek:

Is that because you'll expect your parents to find you a rishta?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NishaaaR
I know quite a few Muslim girls who have sex, eat pork, drink alcohol, play the lottery and smoke. Yet it baffles me to how they pray five times a day and automatically think that their "sins" have been forgiven. The guys are just as bad. What's that about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strange, I have never seen a Pious Muslim girl smoke before, or in ladbrokes.:lolwut:

Imagine seeing a Muslim girl in a niqab exiting a Paddy Power betting shop.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by muslimguy
Depends on girl to girl depending on the level of faith, same situation with muslim men

That's true, but I'm looking to get a majority opinion. Maybe I'm expecting too much though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't have sex before marriage but not too bothered if the guy I marry isn't virgin. I dont see it as a big deal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by reallydontknow
Islam is not supposed to change.

Yes, they probably are. Because harming people and stealing is probably worse than adultery. And their prayers are probably not really devout if they sin so much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's evident that the Qu'ran is written to be timeless so I can't take your bland statement seriously, sorry. Whether people want to believe it or not is a different matter and up to them. People are starting to bring limits to the freedom to believe in reiigion.
Original post by queen-bee
That's not for us to decide,God is all forgiving and he knows whether a person has good or bad intentions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They will definitely need a miracle if they smoke giving the appallingly low survival rate for lung cancer.
Reply 48
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I wouldn't have sex before marriage but not too bothered if the guy I marry isn't virgin. I dont see it as a big deal

But wouldn't part of you feel a little disappointed? That you've sort of saved yourself for the moment while he's probably slept with bare randoms...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lone
Is that because you'll expect your parents to find you a rishta?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope! There's a guy I'm going to marry after I graduate. I chose him not my parents.
Reply 50
Nope! There's a guy I'm going to marry after I graduate. I chose him not my parents.

But have you been dating him beforehand? Don't bother responding if this is a little personal; but do your parents approve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't marry someone who sleeps around tho.

I'm not too bothered if hes has 1/2 partners. Him not being a virgin wouldn't ruin the moment for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally for me, yes it would matter to me, buts it's not just due to religious reasons, it's also about my mindset and stuff (it's hard to explain)
Reply 53
Original post by Anonymous
Personally for me, yes it would matter to me, buts it's not just due to religious reasons, it's also about my mindset and stuff (it's hard to explain)

Try me :smile: you can PM if you like.
Reply 54
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
I wouldn't marry someone who sleeps around tho.

I'm not too bothered if hes has 1/2 partners. Him not being a virgin wouldn't ruin the moment for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Depends on the person I guess, but you've waited. So why couldn't he have done the same? It's always gonna mean more for you than it is for him that way.
Original post by Lone
But have you been dating him beforehand? Don't bother responding if this is a little personal; but do your parents approve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No we met in university and my brother is always present when we meet up. It's all halal
Original post by NishaaaR
I know quite a few Muslim girls who have sex, eat pork, drink alcohol, play the lottery and smoke. Yet it baffles me to how they pray five times a day and automatically think that their "sins" have been forgiven. The guys are just as bad. What's that about?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have they specifically stated that they believe their 'sins' are forgiven when they pray 5 times a day or did they say that they pray for forgiveness without necessarily mentioning whether or not they believe they have actually been forgiven?

In any case, you can be a Muslim (or a person of any faith) and still actively commit sins. Muslims are people and sometimes people will give in to desires and impulses even if they believe that what they're doing is wrong.
Original post by Lone
Depends on the person I guess, but you've waited. So why couldn't he have done the same? It's always gonna mean more for you than it is for him that way.

Are you muslim? If yes then what are your thoughts about this?
Reply 58
Are you muslim? If yes then what are your thoughts about this?

Yes I am, I feel it's a double edge sword it's like I've been saving myself for them so I'm expecting them to be the same. But then if I'm not a virgin I would feel bad because they've been saving themselves for me, it would work the other way too. There would be that sense of disappointment.

It's all subjective and really depends on the person though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do object to sex before marriage, primarily because Islam prohibits it, but also owing to my own moral compass. I'd feel unchaste and debauched had I engaged in some sort of intimacy with some guy that I wouldn't end up marrying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending