The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LauraElizabeth03
Congratulations! :smile: Has anyone else heard from Primary?

Just got an unconditional offer! Over the moon!!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
I got my offer there now also!!
Original post by rfinlay813
I'm on my second gap year so I think I'm going to go to queens in sept and then do a PGCE. I'm tempted to take another year and apply to stran again. I just want to be a teacher, is that too much to ask? haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I feel the exact same! If you really want to do teaching you will get there! Hope your okay :smile:
Original post by Albertakelly
I got my offer there now also!!

Congrats everyone!!! :smile: Is this all for Primary? Why haven't I heard yet?
Congrats everyone!!! :smile: Is this all for Primary? Why haven't I heard yet?

Yeah, mines is for Primary. It could maybe just be taking a while to update - I checked mines at 16:15 and there was nothing, but when I checked at 16:30 there was an offer from 16:10 :s
Original post by MrBrightside1
Yeah, mines is for Primary. It could maybe just be taking a while to update - I checked mines at 16:15 and there was nothing, but when I checked at 16:30 there was an offer from 16:10 :s

That could be it or I maybe have got rejected.
Reply 186
Still waiting for primary but got an offer for secondary re, ahh this waiting is awful. Good luck everyone!
Original post by jstar_x
Still waiting for primary but got an offer for secondary re, ahh this waiting is awful. Good luck everyone!

At least I am not the only person who has not heard yet :smile:
Will hopefully see you all next year then!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Just got an offer for primary,let the hard work begin!
Reply 190
Just got a cheeky wee offer there for Primary! Buzzing.
Reply 191
Just got an offer for primary! :biggrin:
Ahh I'm so conflicted on where to go now I was so certain I wasn't getting in!
Original post by Elle.B
Just got an offer for primary! :biggrin:
Ahh I'm so conflicted on where to go now I was so certain I wasn't getting in!

Got an offer for Primary as well! So excited!!!! Now to get the grades :/
Reply 193
Got an offer for Primary as well! So excited!!!! Now to get the grades :/

Well done!!
I'm so happy to see people who've been on this board get their offers through!:biggrin:
Good luck with your exams!
Does anyone know what happens if you get and firm an offer from Stranmillis then get place in St Mary's in august? It's so awkward how they don't use UCAS because I have no idea if I am within my rights to accept a place at St Mary's later or if firming to Stranmillis means you have to go there?
Original post by student2312
Does anyone know what happens if you get and firm an offer from Stranmillis then get place in St Mary's in august? It's so awkward how they don't use UCAS because I have no idea if I am within my rights to accept a place at St Mary's later or if firming to Stranmillis means you have to go there?

You can choose later but perhaps it would be better to decline earlier so they can offer space to someone else.

What are the grades in the conditional offer these days guys?
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
You can choose later but perhaps it would be better to decline earlier so they can offer space to someone else.

What are the grades in the conditional offer these days guys?

I have to get AAB to get into Primary!
All I have to do is pass my BTEC extended diploma with 8 Merits overall, last year I got 4 Distinctions and 4 Merits so I've already met it. And the problem is if you decline it and don't get a place in st Marys then your left with nothing?
Well Stran is now officially my firm choice, here's hoping I actually can get the grades D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have to get AAB to get into Primary!

Crazy! Standard offer was ABB when I applied. My offer was BBB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending