The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis offers

Scroll to see replies

All my friends from school have got rejections so far this week from stranmillis and I'm the only one left which makes me so nervous :'(

If you don't mind me asking, what school do you go to? I think they are rejecting everyone by their schools! So I think you are probably ok 😊
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 21
[QUOTE="Banana139;53891355"]
Original post by C98
All my friends from school have got rejections so far this week from stranmillis and I'm the only one left which makes me so nervous :'(

If you don't mind me asking, what school do you go to? I think they are rejecting everyone by their schools! So I think you are probably ok 😊

Two girls in my school were rejected at different times, so I don't think that has anything to do with it! Think it's probably just working down a list of however they've graded us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Seems to be that primary is being rejected first I know someone that was rejected from early years last week
Has anyone heard of anyone getting an offer yet? I'll not want to login to track when the email notification comes through if it's only rejections 😫
Reply 24
Original post by MrBrightside1
Has anyone heard of anyone getting an offer yet? I'll not want to login to track when the email notification comes through if it's only rejections 😫

I haven't heard of anyone with an offer yet 😪😪😪😪
Reply 25

Nope, no offers yet as far as I'm aware.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Elle.B
That sucks to hear!):
Ah well, you're from NI then yeah? At least it'll be so much more exciting to go somewhere new and exciting :biggrin: To be honest even if by a miracle Stran accept me I think I'll still probably go over to england!
wherever you go will be great I'm sure!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, I probably would have opted for Scotland anyway haha

I think the offers go out after the rejections 😊
Hi :smile: has anyone heard from Stran today? ive heard of lots of people who got rejections last week and this week. Ive applied for childhood studies and primary. Just wish they would tell me if they are going to reject me.
Btw i think you have to get really high in your interview to get in if you dont have the grades
Reply 30
Original post by LauraElizabeth03
Hi :smile: has anyone heard from Stran today? ive heard of lots of people who got rejections last week and this week. Ive applied for childhood studies and primary. Just wish they would tell me if they are going to reject me.

As far as I'm aware no one I know has heard back today, and I myself am still waiting!
I applied for the same as you- where else have you applied?:smile:
And yeah same, the longer it goes on the more hopeful I get which will inevitably make it harder if/when the rejection comes
Original post by Banana139
Has anyone heard of anyone getting an offer yet? I'll not want to login to track when the email notification comes through if it's only rejections ������

I think the offers go out after the rejections ������

I haven't heard anything today, and this wait is killing me. Every time I see the email notification on my phone I get all nervous...then it's just Argos telling me about their latest offers :/
Reply 32
I haven't heard anything today, and this wait is killing me. Every time I see the email notification on my phone I get all nervous...then it's just Argos telling me about their latest offers :/

My general observation is last offers come at like 6 pm, so after then I calm down again until the next morning!
Original post by Elle.B
As far as I'm aware no one I know has heard back today, and I myself am still waiting!
I applied for the same as you- where else have you applied?:smile:
And yeah same, the longer it goes on the more hopeful I get which will inevitably make it harder if/when the rejection comes

Its so annoying! I know lots of people who had interviews at end of January and start of February and have got rejected. My interview was so early! The second day of interviews (13th January) Just want to get in to Stran so badly. lol I have applied for glasgow primary and geography with computing as well and got offers. I then applied re, childhood and primary at stran. Although i got rejected for RE(didnt get an interview) wbu? Does anyone no what way they are working the rejections?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
Its so annoying! I know lots of people who had interviews at end of January and start of February and have got rejected. My interview was so early! The second day of interviews (13th January) Just want to get in to Stran so badly. lol I have applied for glasgow primary and geography with computing as well and got offers. I then applied re, childhood and primary at stran. Although i got rejected for RE(didnt get an interview) wbu? Does anyone no what way they are working the rejections?

It's good you haven't heard though, because all people who have heard were rejected! Offers, apparently, won't be given until most rejections are out so we're thinking mid/late March. I think my interview was the same day as yours, and I also haven't heard.
I've applied for primary and early years in stran, and then primary in Stirling and northumbria.

I'm just speculating, but I think they're just working their way through who they ranked as the weaker candidates. Or at least I haven't been able to see any particular pattern so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elle.B
It's good you haven't heard though, because all people who have heard were rejected! Offers, apparently, won't be given until most rejections are out so we're thinking mid/late March. I think my interview was the same day as yours, and I also haven't heard.
I've applied for primary and early years in stran, and then primary in Stirling and northumbria.

I'm just speculating, but I think they're just working their way through who they ranked as the weaker candidates. Or at least I haven't been able to see any particular pattern so far!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just don't want to get my hopes up lol. Hopefully my rejection isn't still to come though haha! My friend also had an interview the same day as me, she hasn't heard either so hopefully they arent doing it in days or anything. Have you heard of many people getting rejected?
what subjects are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Elle.B

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be honest, I think there is a pattern. All the interviewees from the end of January and beginning of February have received a reply to their application. However, most of the people I know, and many on this forum had interviews at the beginning of January. I think they have rejected all the interviewees from the start of Feb and end of Jan first, everyone else is likely to hear tomorrow or Friday! All the best tho 😊
Reply 37
Just don't want to get my hopes up lol. Hopefully my rejection isn't still to come though haha! My friend also had an interview the same day as me, she hasn't heard either so hopefully they arent doing it in days or anything. Have you heard of many people getting rejected?
what subjects are you doing? :smile:

Yeah that's what I'm hoping! :')
And friends that got interviewed with me have been rejected too, but I don't think they're going in order of interview as I know a girl who was interviewed after someone else who got rejected after them (if that made sense? Haha) so unless they're doing it generally and not by days maybe? Idk
Em two of my friends personally, one of which knows four others who were rejected, and then the people on here!
I'm doing biology, chemistry and geography and then have an AS in maths :smile: You?
Anyone heard anything about offers or rejections today?
Original post by CarolineC96
Anyone heard anything about offers or rejections today?

No, not a thing :frown: and UCAS is down all weekend for updates (or something like that) so we probably won't hear until at least Monday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending