The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Postgraduate Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jonascwj
oh.. really?

I have already received other offer from another universities. Hopefully, I can get it faster.

I think you going to get it faster than me.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
For those of you who have offers, did you get an email or did you have to check your self service account?
Original post by meatloaf1993
For those of you who have offers, did you get an email or did you have to check your self service account?

I only got an email when I got the unconditional offer, but before that when the offer was still conditional I had to check the portal myself.
Original post by planet710
I only got an email when I got the unconditional offer, but before that when the offer was still conditional I had to check the portal myself.

Thanks. Guess i'll have to keep checking then!
Reply 84
Hey guys, I applied to 2 programs at Surrey (international markting mgmt) & (intl business mgmt) around the first week of feb! I havnt heard anything from them since. Just wanted to ask about my References! I gave the details of 2 of my professors as my refs. Wanted to know that as per the portal, the status bar for my referees is still blank since i applied! Would i be notified via email or portal when the uni sends out the reference request to my referees or will i not be informed? To all those who got an offer, congrats and those who r still waiting like me, best of luck people! Help me out here please! 😁
Reply 85
Original post by Ahmad_93
Hey guys, I applied to 2 programs at Surrey (international markting mgmt) & (intl business mgmt) around the first week of feb! I havnt heard anything from them since. Just wanted to ask about my References! I gave the details of 2 of my professors as my refs. Wanted to know that as per the portal, the status bar for my referees is still blank since i applied! Would i be notified via email or portal when the uni sends out the reference request to my referees or will i not be informed? To all those who got an offer, congrats and those who r still waiting like me, best of luck people! Help me out here please! 😁

I just received my conditional offer today, but was never notified about my referees, the status bar remained blank throughout the process. Good luck with your applications! :smile:
Reply 86
Original post by Frizz!
I just received my conditional offer today, but was never notified about my referees, the status bar remained blank throughout the process. Good luck with your applications! :smile:

Thanks for the reply and many Congratulations!!

If you dont mind me asking, can you tell which program you applied for and how long did it take for you to get an offer?

Another thing is can u tell me if your references were actually requested from your referees or not as it is written that references are not required for every application.
Thanks.
Reply 87
Original post by Ahmad_93
Thanks for the reply and many Congratulations!!

If you dont mind me asking, can you tell which program you applied for and how long did it take for you to get an offer?

Another thing is can u tell me if your references were actually requested from your referees or not as it is written that references are not required for every application.
Thanks.

I applied for biomedical engineering back in January and only received the offer this morning. A few weeks ago the referee section stated that no action had been taken. It wasn't until I emailed administration to check on the status of my application that this changed, so it might be worth dropping them an email.
I've applied for MSc social research methods and still waiting for an answer
Original post by alextee93
Hiya! I've had an offer for MSc Veterinary Microbiology - what are you planning on studying?

* hi, I am thinking of going, howmany hours/days are you in class a week? Just trying to figure out whether I could work too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending