The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Primary Education Interview - Nottingham Trent

I have an interview/presentation on 4th March and I need to take in an object that reflects me as a learner but have no idea what to take or what will make me stand out. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Amelia
Reply 1
I had my interview there last week and some objects people took varied from mirrors, diaries, coloured pencils, medals/trophies and spider diagram charts. It doesn't really matter what you take so long as you explain it well enough :smile: I took a mirror and I got a place woo!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by emtab5
I had my interview there last week and some objects people took varied from mirrors, diaries, coloured pencils, medals/trophies and spider diagram charts. It doesn't really matter what you take so long as you explain it well enough :smile: I took a mirror and I got a place woo!

Hi, how was the overall interview day? Any more suggestions for an object?:smile:
For my interview I took in a pair of headphones, I said I was an auditory learner and that when I revise I like to listen to music and sometimes I fit the music to songs to things I need to learn! I was then able to link this to my work exp. Some great objects I witnessed were; coloured felt-tips, these people then went on to explain how they are a mixture of learners, others took onions etc, even a sponge and said they soak up information! I too got a place for primary ed!
Reply 4
Hi, I have an interview on the 4th too. What was the English like- comprehension, grammar, spelling test etc?
We were given an article to read and we had to answer questions on it, it was about getting a class some pets and the advantages, disadvantages of this etc..
Reply 6
Original post by Emiline134
For my interview I took in a pair of headphones, I said I was an auditory learner and that when I revise I like to listen to music and sometimes I fit the music to songs to things I need to learn! I was then able to link this to my work exp. Some great objects I witnessed were; coloured felt-tips, these people then went on to explain how they are a mixture of learners, others took onions etc, even a sponge and said they soak up information! I too got a place for primary ed!

thanks for that information, what sorts of things did you relate to work experiance?
Reply 7
Original post by Emiline134

#I am so glad I have seen your answer. You have helped me so much, my interview is next week and I couldn't think of anything to take, was over-thinking things too much I think.
Original post by britlou01
#I am so glad I have seen your answer. You have helped me so much, my interview is next week and I couldn't think of anything to take, was over-thinking things too much I think.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine.
Reply 9
Has anyone put Nottingham trent as their firm choice?
Original post by emtab5

Hello, i'm considering applying for Primary education in Sept. I'm kind off planning ahead. What do you do during the interview? Is it one-to-one? Do you do powerpoints?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending