The Student Room Group
sunshine_6
i am about to start my first essay on my nursing course. ne tips on what they r looking for its 1500 words. also does ne 1 know where to find some journals on sharps disposal. thanx

I wasn't going to reply to this, but really! If you want help with an essay it would be a good idea if you gave us a clue as to the subject.
Reply 2
Is your assignment about health and safety at all???, I asked that in reply to your question about disposal of sharps.
Reply 3
jinglepupskye
I wasn't going to reply to this, but really! If you want help with an essay it would be a good idea if you gave us a clue as to the subject.

i have said the subject its disposal of sharps
Reply 4
Annie72
Is your assignment about health and safety at all???, I asked that in reply to your question about disposal of sharps.

its actually about disposal of sharps and why u should do it safely and what happens if it isnt done
Reply 5
sunshine_6
its actually about disposal of sharps and why u should do it safely and what happens if it isnt done

for journals try www.pubmed.com
http://gateway.ovid.com/

assuming the link works, it's a collection of journal databases. You don't need a login, just click the 'start ovid' button, and then continue on the next page. It'll take you to a list of databases where you can perform a keyword search through journal articles, CINAHL is usually a safe bet, or British Nursing Index.
You don't necessarily get the full text, but you can use the citation to go and find the articles.
Reply 7
HI i am bout to start my first nursing essay, i dont know where to start, i have never written an essay like this before, its about lifespan development, i have to talk about health, wellbeing and holism, 500 words, describe the effects that our lefspan has on a child from 8 years old during the war what with being evacuated and how this made them feel holistically and how they coped with being bullied 1000 words, also i have to start and conclude what i am about to say 200 words and if thats not enough i have to say in 600 words how it effects nursing profession when a child like that has to be looked after, ie how they feel, how we treat them, etc
Any help please i dont know where to start, i dont know where to look for ref or how to put them into the essay and i am just so confused, and it does not take much. Im a 1st year adv dip Adult nursing student.Please help.:smile:

Latest