The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Accepted Bradford Adult Nursing September 2015

Hi, I am wondering who else has a place on the adult nursing course for September 2015. Thought it would be nice to introduce and get to know each other slightly so the first day isn't so daunting!
My names Kirsty, I had my interview on the afternoon of 7th of January, I was offered a place the week after which has been made unconditional today :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by xxkasssyxx
Hi, I am wondering who else has a place on the adult nursing course for September 2015. Thought it would be nice to introduce and get to know each other slightly so the first day isn't so daunting!
My names Kirsty, I had my interview on the afternoon of 7th of January, I was offered a place the week after which has been made unconditional today :smile:

Hi, I've been offered a place also on an adult nursing course.
Had my interview on the 28th January and found out 4 days after!! Pretty happy about that hehe.
My names Jessica, I'm from Shropshire and will more than likely be going to bradford! Yaya:smile:
Are you going to the applicant day? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by jmwxx
Hi, I've been offered a place also on an adult nursing course.
Had my interview on the 28th January and found out 4 days after!! Pretty happy about that hehe.
My names Jessica, I'm from Shropshire and will more than likely be going to bradford! Yaya:smile:
Are you going to the applicant day? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, talking to you in your post too. Will you be staying in halls then? I'll be commuting as only live 30 mins away by train xx
Hi girls.

I got an offer for Adult Nursing about a month ago now. I have made Bradford my firm choice.

Are you both attending the applicant day in April?

Lauren xx
Hiiiiii I got offered a place at Bradford and it is a strong chance I will pick to study there :biggrin: Had my interview on the 7th January in the morning :33

My names Daniel :biggrin: I am from Derby :33 I'll be living in halls as well which seems really fun but nerve wracking hahaha
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by DanDanZini
Hiiiiii I got offered a place at Bradford and it is a strong chance I will pick to study there :biggrin: Had my interview on the 7th January in the morning :33

My names Daniel :biggrin: I am from Derby :33 I'll be living in halls as well which seems really fun but nerve wracking hahaha

Aw well done :biggrin:!!
I had my interview on the 28th January- my names Jessica, I'm from Shropshire.. I'll also be living in the halls as it's a long way from home :frown:
Are you going to the applicant day?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by laurenforde
Hi girls.

I got an offer for Adult Nursing about a month ago now. I have made Bradford my firm choice.

Are you both attending the applicant day in April?

Lauren xx

Yesss!! I'll be attending the applicant day :biggrin:!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanDanZini

Hey there, well done on your offer! What is your offer for? I'm still waiting to hear! Its sounds like most people have heard apart from me haha! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hello everyone. Well done on all of your offers. Bradford Uni seems like a very good uni and the vibes I got from it were definitely positive ones! I hope to see you all at the applicant day xx
Hello everyone. Well done on all of your offers. Bradford Uni seems like a very good uni and the vibes I got from it were definitely positive ones! I hope to see you all at the applicant day xx

Hey, how long did it take for you to ger a reply for nursing at Bradford? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah if I accept the offer which I probably will as I enjoyed it so much I'll be at the applicant day :biggrin: It's gonna be so weird living so far from home >.<

And I am studying Adult Nursing :P Loved the group interviews ~(^_^)~

Best of luck to everyone waiting for replies !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi dandanzini. Congratulations on getting an offer. Hopefully il see you at the applicant day!
Thought this would help for us going into accommodation :biggrin: sounds pretty fair.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3163337

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by ollynicky
Hey, how long did it take for you to ger a reply for nursing at Bradford? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I got my offer 2 weeks after my interview but if you're still waiting, don't be disheartened, my friend was offered a place last year after waiting 12 weeks to hear anything xx
Hi, I got my offer 2 weeks after my interview but if you're still waiting, don't be disheartened, my friend was offered a place last year after waiting 12 weeks to hear anything xx

That's so quick hah! Yip thanks for that! I'm trying not to be I can't decide if the wait is a good or bad thing tbf! Really that's so long! I've just checked mine and I've been waiting nearly 11 weeks now! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by ollynicky
That's so quick hah! Yip thanks for that! I'm trying not to be I can't decide if the wait is a good or bad thing tbf! Really that's so long! I've just checked mine and I've been waiting nearly 11 weeks now! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting a reply from an interview at another university, my interview for that was on the 10th of December. I'll definitely be going to Bradford but I'm too nosey to withdraw from the other university as I'd like to know what the outcome would have been xx
I'm waiting a reply from an interview at another university, my interview for that was on the 10th of December. I'll definitely be going to Bradford but I'm too nosey to withdraw from the other university as I'd like to know what the outcome would have been xx

The wait is probably the worst part isn't it? Haha I'd be the same to nosey to actually see I'd they wanted me but then I suppose if I got Bradford I'd decline any thing else to give others a chance at that place! I waited since December last time and got rejected in the march which was horrible so I'm back for the second time haha! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ollynicky have you received offers elsewhere?
Original post by laurenforde
Ollynicky have you received offers elsewhere?

Nope not yet! Unfortunately don't have any offers I'm still waiting! :frown: have you got any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have accepted an offer at Bradford for adult nursing.

I applied for Bradford, Leeds Beckett, York, Salford and Huddersfield.

Bradford was my first interview and I got the offer 6 days later so withdrew from the others as it was my first choice and the entry requirement were all pretty much the same.

I wouldn't be disheartened as I know people receive offers at different times.

Where else have you had interviews for?

Quick Reply

Latest