The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got excluded for two days, what made it worse is that I was head boy at the time 😂😂😂
I got a few for not doing homework on time I suppose. I'm such a badass, I know :spank:
Yes I smashed some guy's head against a wall. I swore at the Spanish teacher in Spanish when she said I wasn't learning quickly enough. She ran out of the class room crying. In science when my teacher was out of the room I burned some paper and set the smoke alarm off, this one was the worst my parents were called into the school and I was removed for 2 weeks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Wilfred Little
Na, same here. Hence why I started uni late lel.

What was yours for?

Original post by Dr Pesto
What did you get expelled for?

If I told the whole story it wouldn't give a good impression given how I mod the site, so i'll just say 'a fight' and leave it at that.
Original post by sr90
If I told the whole story it wouldn't give a good impression given how I mod the site, so i'll just say 'a fight' and leave it at that.

lol you got your head kicked in didn't you.

Na just pulling your leg. I don't mind that you were the school bully.
Reply 25
Yuup for stupid reasons like graffiti (in the girls toilets), which wasn't my fault btw. Plus the school was getting knocked down, I don't see what the problem was.
Original post by FayeLDN
Yuup for stupid reasons like graffiti (in the girls toilets), which wasn't my fault btw. Plus the school was getting knocked down, I don't see what the problem was.

I guy in my brothers year at school took poo from the boy's toilets and spread it all over the walls because someone said they would give him £20 to do it. I went to bad secondary school.
Reply 27
Original post by william walker
I guy in my brothers year at school took poo from the boy's toilets and spread it all over the walls because someone said they would give him £20 to do it. I went to bad secondary school.

Lool Eeew, I wouldn't even do that for £100! Yeah my secondary school was horrible, once this guy slapped the head teacher and another slapped a teachers arse... :/
Original post by FayeLDN
Lool Eeew, I wouldn't even do that for £100! Yeah my secondary school was horrible, once this guy slapped the head teacher and another slapped a teachers arse... :/

That's nothing one of my stand in teachers had her leg broken and one of the people in the class started singing don't cry have a milkshake. Another time a teacher was thrown through a door and knocked out by two of the year 11's when I was in year 7. The school at shut down when I was in year 9, I had to move schools.

Also I just found out that someone who bullied me at that secondary school has died and cancer, I couldn't stop laughing when I hear the news today. Do you think this makes me a bad person?
Reply 29
Original post by william walker
That's nothing one of my stand in teachers had her leg broken and one of the people in the class started singing don't cry have a milkshake. Another time a teacher was thrown through a door and knocked out by two of the year 11's when I was in year 7. The school at shut down when I was in year 9, I had to move schools.

Also I just found out that someone who bullied me at that secondary school has died and cancer, I couldn't stop laughing when I hear the news today. Do you think this makes me a bad person?

Oooh my, your school's like waterloo road :redface:. Well I don't think that makes you a bad person, its a tad bit evil but oh well, I guess karma really is a bitch. The same thing happened to me, some guy who used to make fun of me is in prison now and when I heard the news it made me smile lol.
Way too many times. I've spent hours after school, over stupid stuff too.
Yeah had a few back at school :redface:
Most of them were whole school detentions cuz of people littering. But other than that the detentions I got were over stupid reasons..the first detention I ever got was when I was in year 6 :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got summer detention for few days because I've skipped school for a week.
And I thought my school was rough😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got put in the isolation unit with the extremely bad children because I told the RE teacher I had when she asked me that I don't believe in God, whereas someone else in the group she put a reward point in their school planner for saying that 9/11 was an inside job! :banghead:
Never got a detention but got put in isolation with half of the school cos we defrauded the school out of about £2000. The old lunch card machines used to read two 1p coins glued together as £3.27....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
no but i did get an erection once
Yeah, I got one once. I drew mountain climbers going up a door frame. Was practically a popular landmark until it got found and scrubbed off. :/
Original post by Gauntlets28
Yeah, I got one once. I drew mountain climbers going up a door frame. Was practically a popular landmark until it got found and scrubbed off. :/

:laugh:
Reply 39
I hold the record at my old school. I'm not sure how many, a few hundred, I think. (They were a really strict school. I got one for being 2 mins late for form, every day, and for wearing non regulation socks, not doing homework, forgetting my tie, having my own mind, plus a major dispute with the deputy head didn't help.)

Latest

Trending

Trending