The Student Room Group

Guys film themselves cutting of stranger's top knots

Scroll to see replies

Hipster on hipster crime is a real problem
Original post by seizetoday
However wrong that video is, I found it absolutely hilarious

Same I couldn't stop laughing.
Original post by macromicro
It's less severe and the level of severity of an act influences my opinion of it.

But do you acknowledge that it should be illegal?
Original post by loperdoper
Not quite sure why that dude on the right feels like he can be the judge of good taste when he has that moustache

Lol I like it.
Lol this was staged.
so obviously a set up.
Original post by DiddyDec
I have said before and I will say it again.

Pure genius.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is pretty hilarious. They should have probably put off the 'it was all staged' video till a little later, it was getting really controversial and popular.

Oh well. It worked though.
:rofl: I hate top knots just as much as rattail haircuts :angry:
Original post by mojojojo101
If someone cut my hair off like that Id chase them down and cutting their dick off...

They cut off your hair, you kill them, sounds about right... :s-smilie:
Original post by Stevo F

Didn't say anything about killing them...
As much as I don't like the hairstyle, it's not my hair, so it's therefore none of my business. It's nothing more than assault to do this, and the people responsible should be prosecuted.
Reply 93
You can't possibly think they would dare to do that to a random bloke? This as obvious as a fake would be.
In South Africa we have a word for people like this, poephols and pielkops. If they did that to me I'd bliksem them.

I dislike the top knot just as much as the next person, but cutting their hair off is a violation of their dignity and freedom of expression. Furthermore it is assault. Some times I swear down that this generation are a bunch of bloody idiots. They'll do anything for the sake of going viral or getting likes, not caring whether it is negative or positive.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by Stevo F
Why is this a surprise? Do you know that this is how many people die? Not cutting hair, but provoking random strangers. And of course it's your fault if you get killed by provoking random strangers.
Original post by Swanbow
In South Africa we have a word for people like this, poepols and pielkops. If they did that to me I'd bliksem them.

I dislike the top knot just as much as the next person, but cutting their hair off is a violation of their dignity and freedom of expression. Furthermore it is assault. Some times I swear down that this generation are a bunch of bloody idiots. They'll do anything for the sake of going viral or getting likes, not caring whether it is negative or positive.

It was staged.
Original post by mojojojo101
Didn't say anything about killing them...

Try cutting your dick off with a pair of scissors and see how long you last...
Original post by DiddyDec
It was staged.

Just seen their 'apology' video.

Damn, I got angry over nothing.
Original post by Swanbow
Just seen their 'apology' video.

Damn, I got angry over nothing.

Pretty much everyone in this thread did.

Why would someone film themselves "assaulting" people then post it on Youtube for the world to see if it were not staged?

Quick Reply

Latest