The Student Room Group

Is there anything more attractive than a guy who takes mirror selfies?

Pls give me 20 more photos of you in the exact same pose looking nothing like you do in real life 😍

Time to stop
Original post by Anonymous
Pls give me 20 more photos of you in the exact same pose looking nothing like you do in real life 😍

Time to stop

I think mirror selfies in general on anyone are not good.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
I think mirror selfies in general on anyone are not good.

Agreed but I don’t care as much with girls cos don’t see them on tinder
Reply 3
Mirror selfies with the toilet in the background. Hot AF.
A humble guy looks better .
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
Mirror selfies with the toilet in the background. Hot AF.

True mirror selfies have a toilet in the background, a bedroom that looks like it's just been through centrifuge at max speed, or so much dirt on the mirror you can't tell where the person actually is
man rules:

1 - selfies are only allowed if they are with your girlfriend, and she asked you to take it.
2 - no selfies with your male friends. The ugliest guy takes the picture
3 - no selfie angles or poses
4 - no flexing (unless its a photo to specifically show your body/progress/etc)
5 - in an album, no more then 20% of the photos should be of you

---

Walk away from any guy that fails these rules.. hes going to turn out to be either self absorbed or pathetic.
Original post by fallen_acorns
man rules:

1 - selfies are only allowed if they are with your girlfriend, and she asked you to take it.

---

Walk away from any guy that fails these rules.. hes going to turn out to be either self absorbed or pathetic.

if youre serious then you need help
Reply 8
Original post by fallen_acorns
man rules:

---

Having a set of rules about selfies is much more pathetic than taking selfies! :laugh:

As long as you don’t take hundreds of selfies a day it’s fine. It’s nice to see guys loving themselves and feeling pride in their appearance.
Original post by snovvhite
if youre serious then you need help

I think I need to give help..

To many attractive young guys, ruin their chances by being un-manly in their photography/selfies.

Nothing is more unmanly then vanity.
Original post by cat_mac
Having a set of rules about selfies is much more pathetic than taking selfies! :laugh:

As long as you don’t take hundreds of selfies a day it’s fine. It’s nice to see guys loving themselves and feeling pride in their appearance.

pride, and confidence are great.

Showing it off - not so much.

+ you never used to need a rule set.. look at your grandparents or your parents old photo albums, and you'll see the unspoken rules in play. Guys knew the function of photography was not to show them off, but to make their wives/girlfriends happy, to take pictures of their kids/family, or the amazing places they were going to..

these days I see my younger relitives taking selfies on their grandmas birthday.. they are flexing and posing, and their grandma is in the photo, but has her face cut half off, so that the kid can be in the center.

--- vanity in men is not attractive.
Original post by cat_mac

I don’t think it’s pathetic to think of a few “rules” off the top of your head.
Original post by cat_mac

The chick said it, we don't need any more explanations 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending